Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Getting big hits on Google for Dream Night

 For some strange reason, my Dream Stealers post is getting a lot of hits from people searching for “Brad Duncan Dream Night Vancouver 2011,” according to my blog's keyword statistics.

For the past month or two, I've received a large number of Google visits for my writings on Dream Night - specifically, Dream Night Dishonesty and Dream Night is a financial orgy - which have been very popular.

I entered the above search parameters to check what was going on with the Dream Stealers post rather than one of the other Dream Night posts to see what was going on with the Dream Stealers post. The name Brad Duncan appears in the comments section. The post was published in January 2011, and all of the comments - there were over 50 at the time of writing! - were received in January 2011, making 2011 a great hit-attractor. I'm not sure whether anyone mentioned Dream Night in any of those remarks, and I don't recall anyone mentioning Vancouver. Even without those final two phrases, it still appears as the fifth result on the Google search results page. Amthrax is ranked number four. Number 2 is completely illogical – it is the official website of the Chicago Blackhawks, after all. Numbers 1 and 3 appear to be personal websites belonging to IBOs; however, I have no way of knowing if they are still active because I did not click on the links, and one of them was last updated in 2007.

Since you have to assume that Canadian IBOs would be searching for Vancouver on Google Canada, I was curious if the search engine results would be different on Google Canada. The only difference now is that the Chicago Blackhawks page has risen to the top of the list. Some sports pages have moved up to the number two spot. In addition, the 2007 IBO is still ranked third. Dream Stealers has moved up to number four, and Amthrax has moved up to number five.

The truly weird issue is that there is no official information regarding their Dream Night on the Amway or WWDB websites anywhere on the first two of search pages (since I didn't look any further because I got distracted).

Unfortunately, I have no idea when or if Dream Night 2011 will take place in Vancouver. I'm not sure if Brad Duncan will be a guest speaker, to be honest. It appears that IBOs are likewise unable to locate this information, as evidenced by the fact that they keep clicking on the link and landing on my blog.

Except for the purpose of continuing to muck up Google searches and redirecting scared IBOs to a site they don't want to read, this post serves no function whatsoever. The Dream Night in Vancouver where Brad Duncan was the keynote speaker in 2011 or any other year is one that I have never attended. Not mentioning prior years is pointless in case my blog falls out of the top ten rankings. It's a joke, of course!

Whew! I hope this post causes even more confusion in those Google searches! Please feel free to use any of the search parameters listed above to fill out the comments section!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular