Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, July 11, 2021

A.Chandrasekharan & C. Krishnaveni Amway

 A.Chandrasekharan and C. Krishnaveni are two of the most well-known names in Tamil literature (Traditional Business)

My professional background is in business. I was very fed up with our traditional business since, in order to build our firm, I had to make sacrifices in terms of my time with my children and grandchildren. Aside from that, I was experiencing health issues as well.

When I saw the Amway business plan, I immediately chose to join since I was yearning for more time with my family while also having financial stability at the same time. I was also seeking for a means to supplement my income. 

After connecting to the BWW system, I realised that my life would never be the same again. Only BWW educates you about family values, which are important in developing a strong home team and in assisting others in doing so as well. 

We intend to devote our lives to assisting individuals in achieving freedom through the use of the BWW method and the Amway business.

A.Chandrasekharan & C. Krishnaveni


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular