Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Valerio, Runzie & Jean Amway

 What a lovely time to be a child or a teenager! 'Runzie and I may not have started out on the same page when it came to our business, but we are on the same page now!' adds Jean.

'After leaving a lucrative construction career and realising that he had no need for this business in his life, I'm grateful that Runzie was concerned enough to provide me with the space I needed to launch our company.

 I'm not sure I believed in it at first, but after working in the insurance industry for 30 years, I wanted to put my faith in something more meaningful.

We have dreamed of the advantages of this enterprise for our entire lives, and now they have become a reality. 

Everything from friendships to travel to having a good time while looking for other dreamers to the truth that no one else will ever determine our worth are all dreams realised.

Our son and daughter-in-law, EDCs Ray and Joanne Melillo, were the first to sponsor us, and having our son Joseph join the team and help make our Diamond dream a reality was incredible! 

It is possible for dreams to c

Valerio, Runzie & Jean

ome true; we are living proof of this!


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular