Search Amway Leaders

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Yost, Dick & Dorrene Amway

 "My employer was a year older than I was, and his mother was the owner of the business."

Dick Yost resides in Southern California with his wife, Dorenne, and their two children. 

The fact that Dick has a licenced private investigator's licence and has worked with an international firm for more than a decade is a suitable double positive; he claims that positives were unusual in his previous job as a certified private investigator. 

"I was constantly on the lookout for downsides. 

I worked my way up the corporate ladder for ten years, earning seven promotions along the way, before being told I was no longer needed." 

After that, he moved to work as a systems designer for a small electronic manufacturing company. "Three years later, I realised that I had reached my top performance. 

My employer was a year older than I was, and his mother was the owner of the business!" 

Dick and Dorenne grew up on family farms in Nebraska. Dick majored in mechanical engineering, while Dorenne majored in child psychology and education. 

They both attended the University of Nebraska. Dorenne enjoys working with children, and in California she established and maintained a pre-school for 17 years. 

The Yosts have been in business for a long time, and their company is still growing. 

"I'm assisting youngsters by assisting their parents in achieving their goals," Dorenne explains.


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular