Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, September 2, 2021

I’m Not Good Enough To Be In Amway

 Yes, you are correct. I'm not good enough to be a part of the Amway team.

Honestly, I'm not very good at deceiving people.

When it comes to sneering at people who decline to join Amway, I'm not very good at it.

I'm not good enough at knocking down individuals who have employment, to be honest with myself.

I'm not good at telling people they're losers, and I don't want to be.

In my opinion, I'm not good enough at telling people that they didn't try hard enough if they don't achieve their goals.

When it comes to brainwashing people, I'm not very good.

When it comes to marketing Amway's subpar items and convincing others that their high price represents a fictitious high quality, I am not up to the task.

I'm not good enough to persuade folks that Amway tools are not necessary.

No matter how hard I try, I can't make it appear as though this fantastic business opportunity has nothing to do with Amway.

I'm not good enough at making it appear as though everything is going swimmingly.

In order to get prospects to attend Amway meetings, I need to get better at deceiving them.

I'm not good enough at pretending that Amway is a morally upright company.

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to eliminate all of the people in my life that have nothing to do with Amway.

There is no way I could figure out who all of the Amway millionaires are who don't have to work since they have residual money flowing in for the rest of their lives. I'm not good at math.

I'm not good enough at convincing people to invest their money in a firm that has less than a one-percent chance of succeeding.

I'm not good enough to lie or deceive people.

I'm not good enough at making it appear as if the truth is actually a negative.

I'm not good enough at making it appear as though Amway snack bars are anything other than trash.

I'm not skilled enough at making it seem like XS Energy Drinks taste better than cat urine, to be honest.

I'm not confident enough in my ability to convince myself that I'm genuinely making a lot of money in my Amway business.

I'm not good enough to make the decision to go into debt in order to pay tribute to the Amway deities.

I'm not a good enough person to pretend that the tragedy Amway has brought about isn't having an impact on my life.

That is, I am not good enough at knocking people down and telling them that they are failures who will be bankrupt for the rest of their life.

I'm not skilled enough at making up stories about how Amway just requires 10 to 15 hours per week of my time.

I'm not skilled enough at convincing customers that they will save money if they purchase from their local Amway store.

When I tell individuals that everything related to the Amway business is tax deductible, I don't sound convincing enough.

I'm not very skilled at coning folks out of their money.

As a result of having a conscience, I am deemed unfit to be a member of Amway.

The art of unnaturally admiring my upline is not something I am particularly great at.

I'm not confident enough in myself to trust anything my upline tells me is true.

I am not talented enough to play the role of the Stepford Wife.

Male chauvinist pigs in the upper ranks are not my cup of tea, and I am not adept at dealing with their BS.

I'm not up to the task of staying up all night listening to a lie when I'd rather be at home with my family.

For this reason, I am not good enough to be an Amway rep because I hold strong morals.

I'm not good enough to be indoctrinated into becoming an ambot zombie.

I'm not good enough to sell my home and move into a rental property simply because my upper-level manager insisted on it.

When it comes to scream like a crazed banshee at an Amway "event," I'm not up to it.

My preaching skills aren't up to the task of proclaiming that divorce is "unbiblical" while simultaneously watching the Amway cult leader divorce his second wife.

I'm not good enough to sit out at Starbucks for hours on end, hoping to grab the attention of a complete stranger.

I'm not good enough to load my garage with cartons of cleansers and detergents that haven't sold yet.

Not only am I not good enough, but I'm also not good enough to exploit an obsolete system like CommuniKate simply to increase the income of my up-line.

Any losers who are stupid enough to undertake all of the above should submit an application to Amway.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular