Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, September 2, 2021

The Amway Cult Spews Out Bad Harrys

 This was suggested by a reader after the previous instalment of The Legend Of Bad Harry was published on Married to an Ambot.

The use of snake oil, often known as shit stain goods that are outrageously costly.

Everyone in my Amway cult was a member of the Bad Harry gang. Every single one of them sobbed and boasted to the world about how life-changing Worldwide Group is to them. Every member of their sect is lovely and loving, and they exclaimed this to the sky in their praise. Despite the fact that they would speak incredibly badly about those who had jobs and would insult them.

Visiting their dying grandmother in the hospital was far less important to them than following their dreams of selling shale oil and being the best Bad Harry in the world. Do you have a funeral for a family member or friend coming up in a couple of weeks? It's best to check with your fuckface coked out upline to see if it's okay for you to attend this funeral. Most likely, he would respond in the following way: "Put an end to your useless family, because we are your family. Now go out and make some more Bad Harry's and sell some more costly snake oil, and remind everyone who has a J.O.B how stupid and worthless they are, because you have earned it. After that, fall to your knees and prostrate yourself before all of the gems "It was a standard answer from any amscam cult leader.

One of my Amway groups had a 19-year-old guy in it, and I remember him well. Indeed, for someone his age and inexperienced, he had an excellent job that paid him really well. The cult leader took advantage of this and was enlisted to spend more money on his business on a regular basis in order to increase his PV. Every time the cult leader addressed the group, he would point to the child and praise him for his "courage" in spending so much money on his "enterprise." As for the rest of us, he would pretty much label us as losers for not spending as much money on our "company." Poor youngster has been in the cult for about a year and hasn't seen any positive changes in himself. Each and every one of the Bad Larrys in our group would push him to "up your game up" and "try a bit harder." It's possible that the poor fucking child may have purchased a car or perhaps moved out into his own house by that point. Amway, on the other hand, had him by the balls!!!

Another quickie to share with you. The poor girl in the cult was around the age of eighteen. It's been more than a couple months since I got into it. The fact that her mother told her that she was concerned that the worldwide group was a cult was always a source of amusement to her. This would be met with a wry smile and the statement "my mother is quite traditional." This young lady would even tell me that her mother went so far as to show her this specific webpage (which was married to an abot) in order to assist her in escaping the grips of the cult. The poor girl would just laugh it off and accuse her mother of being insane. It appears that she should have listened to her mother's advice. Our drugged-out cult leader would literally go to any length to ensure that his followers remained in the fold. He would tell the so-called girl that he is attempting to destroy her dreams and that she should not pay attention to whatever she says.

When I left the cult a couple of months ago, the cult leader texted me and asked, "What's up buddy, I haven't heard from you in a couple of days"... As a response, I explained how financially strapped I was and how I couldn't even afford to buy toilet paper to wipe my own behind. I informed him about the stress I'd been experiencing as a result of not having enough money by the end of the month to buy necessities and sustain myself and my family. I told him about how spending all of this time trying to recruit people has taken away from my social life, and that I'm losing touch with all of my friends as a result of my efforts. As I explained to him, this business was on the verge of separating me from my family...

It appears that the cult leader simply received my message and did not bother to respond in any way. Then there was the time when the cult leader would tell me, "I love you buddy" and "I care about you buddy." Perhaps when he informed me that he believed he was conversing with a brick of cocaine! LOL

"All hail Brad and Juli Duncan!!!!" will be shouted from the rooftops if Amway and its Bad Larry's and shit stain snakeoil items can get it that far up their arses.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular