Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

New Year’s Goals If You’re An Amway Loser

 Ambot informs me that the filthy asshole who sponsored us into Amway has summoned us to a very important meeting to discuss our Amway goals for the new year, which will take place a couple of days into January.

So, is this a good time to mention that my New Year's resolution is to get the fuck out of Amway before we lose any further money?

Consequently, the first thing that the fucking arrogant prick does to irritate me is to choose a restaurant that I despise. Service was slower as shit and there weren't a lot of options on the menu that I was interested in. I inquire as to what is wrong with going to Krispy Kreme with Ambot. The booths are more comfortable, and it will be less expensive as a result. And while I'm putting up with that jerk, I can drown my sorrows in a chocolate cream filled donut. And if I'm lucky, the featured donut will be one I enjoy, and I'll be able to indulge in a couple of these as well.

But there was no such luck. Our “very important” Amway meeting is going to be held at that restaurant because our upline, who according to Ambot is a deity, wants us to go there. We're going to go to that restaurant because the fucking arrogant prick wants us to go there.

I don't recall much of what was discussed that night, but I do recall that the fucking arrogant jerk inquired as to what goals we had set for PV for the upcoming season.

Aha! That's it! RIGHT NOW is my best opportunity to save money. I know Ambot is still going to purchase Amway things, so if I can set a lowball objective for him, I'm hoping he'll be able to keep his word. Yeah, that's what I was thinking! As a result, I believe that 5 PV per week should be our target. You can't really blame me for putting out an effort! No matter what I say, Ambot is still going to do whatever the heck he wants and build up as much credit card debt as he possibly can with as many purchases and PV as he possibly can.

The next day, Ambot informs me that the fucking arrogant prick was ready to stand up and leave the restaurant after I established a goal of 5PV each week for myself.

Aw, fuck it! Despite the fact that I was so close to getting rid of that Amway asshole motherfucker, he refused to leave. All of it is damned to hell. It's over with Amway, and over with that fucking arrogant prick!

So, what else has happened recently? That fucking idiot has a long history of stomping off in a huff and then not communicating with Ambot for months at a time. So what is it about the fucker becoming enraged at my 5 PV/week aim and threatening to walk out of the restaurant that is so extraordinary? That is standard operating procedure for him.

So go for it! Well, good riddance to you, you trouble-making son of a b****! It is my desire that the door hits you square in the shins as you exit! Amway, you motherfucker, you're fucked!

Unfortunately, that situation did not come to fruition for me, but one can always hope, can't one? After all, that is what this Amway "company" is all about - fulfilling aspirations.

For Ambot to stop wasting his time and money on the Amway cult would be my wish come true.

In spite of the fact that my 5 PV/week target was not achieved, my first choice New Year's resolution was! In this case, it would be the one explaining how to get out of Amway. Unfortunately, it wasn't until after Ambot had deposited a few thousand dollars more into the cult's coffers over the course of the next couple of months that we were able to break free.

And let's just send another big old FUCK YOU out to Amway Scamway and their army of Ambot scammers one more time from marriedtoanambot.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular