Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Antony Varghese C & Nirmala Mar Amway

 Success Story

Antony Varghese C & Nirmala Mary.jpg, courtesy of the author. Antony C. Varghese and Nirmala Mary Varghese

Businessman and civil engineer by profession

Prior to joining Amway in October 2000, I worked in the building materials industry. The pursuit of a high-quality living for myself and my family had always been a desire of mine. For this, I explored a variety of traditional enterprises, knowing that only a successful business could help me get closer to my goals. I started off in the transportation industry, then moved on to film production, and finally into the construction materials industry.

I was generating a nice income similar to that of an Emerald Income in the Amway business when I decided to join the company, but the project in which I was involved came to an abrupt halt, leaving me with a significant financial liability. I found myself at a fork in the road, unsure of what to do next. A former classmate introduced me to this amazing possibility at the time. I was thrilled to learn about it. I was intelligent enough to recognise the possibilities of this business and to think that it was the right business for me. I have embraced it ever since that realisation. My sponsor's involvement was limited to introducing me to the world of small company.

By the grace of God, I was linked to my uplines, who assisted me and convinced me that this was the opportunity I had been searching for. Since then, I haven't looked back and have continued to expand our company with enthusiasm. There have been numerous instances in which my firm has suffered as a result of various negative developments in the market. We were able to overcome all of these obstacles with the assistance of my uplines, the firm, and my ever-expanding team. I earned my silver certification in October 2001 and attended the first ALS in 2002. That completely transformed the way I looked at my company. I was unable to even pass the Matriculation examination. That, however, did not deter me in the least. In fact, it encouraged me to begin studying additional languages in order to broaden the company's reach to other parts of the world. Today, I do business in all of the southern states, as well as in a number of places outside of the southern zone. I believe that the key to success is to take action in a continuous, consistent, and relentless manner. Today, I am happy of the fact that I was able to realise some of my goals and have an impact on a lot of families, providing them with hope and prosperity. All these years, it has been my mother who has given me the strength to fulfil my goals, and now I have my life partner Nirmala who will join me in my efforts to help thousands of families realise their ambitions and bring them success and happiness.

The purpose that we have set for ourselves, I strongly think, is to bring this business to millions of people and provide them with the opportunity to reach their maximum potential, thereby assisting them in realising their ambitions.

Antony Varghese C & Nirmala Mar


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular