Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Raja Naren & Anjali Tirumala Amway

 Chronology of Achievements

  • Joined: July 2000
  • Silver: September 2001
  • Diamond: 2004
  • Founders Diamond: 2011
  • Executive Diamond: 2013

Success Story

Raja Naren and Anjali Tirumala are married (Engineer & Homemaker, Tirupati)

I am happy to state that I am the product of a regular middle-class upbringing.

Father works in Indian Administrative Services, while mother is a university instructor. In the year 2000, when I returned to India from the United States to attend my sister's wedding, my friend and neighbour Hemanth baptised me into the fantastic mix of Direct Selling business and BWW. From July 2001 forward, I dedicated my time and energy to growing my Direct Selling business with passion. I owe everything I've accomplished to the incredible Britt System up until this point. The amount of lives that are better off as a result of your existence is a good indicator of your success. My ambition is to make a positive difference in as many people's lives as possible through the Britt System and to make the world a more enjoyable place to live. Basically, my message is, "Think Big, Be Excited, and Follow Your Mentor, and you will be blessed with all of the riches the world has to offer."
Raja Naren & Anjali Tirumala

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular