Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

A Chandra Sekharan & C Krishnaveni Amway

 My profession is that of a traditional businessman, and my wife is that of a homemaker. We were both born into prosperous business families.

As a result of our successful traditional business, we enjoyed a comfortable lifestyle, but it did not last for long. My father's new business endeavour suffered enormous losses, and our family was forced to endure a period of financial hardship from 1982 until 1992. After 1992, things began to shift, and a new age began. Money was plentiful once more, but I had little spare time to spend with my family. Our numerous manufacturing enterprises experienced rapid growth, followed by a period of decline. Similarly, trading and marketing organisations have seen their markets shrink in recent years as a result of technological advancements and increased competition. I was wondering if my physical presence was always required to assist my company's operations. How do I know if something bad happens to me? What would be the ramifications of this for my family's future? Because I didn't want my children and future generations to go through what I had gone through during the crisis, I started a campaign.

Despite the fact that I was quite busy with my schedules, I was constantly plagued by a sense of insecurity and a guilt about not being able to devote enough time to my family. The Amway sales and marketing plan, along with its world-class FMCG items, opened my eyes and broadened my perspective. In 1998, I had confidence and believe in Amway because of its established history in various nations over 40 years (at the time). Furthermore, the Britt system, with its emphasis on family values, teamwork, self-development, and encouragement, ensured that we received the accolades that we deserved. We didn't have any of these in our old-school business.

Amway conducts its operations in an ethical manner. Amway's market is constantly expanding, as I witnessed. Contrary to what happened to conventional enterprises, this business has never experienced a downturn, even during periods of economic slowdown in all countries. I've always wanted to be of service to others, and the Amway business, which is a people's business, provided me with the opportunity to do so. We also enjoy travelling around the world, and when you stop to think about it, the money you earn is completely pointless if you don't have the time to take advantage of it. Considering all of these variables, we made the decision to act promptly.

Excuses will never get you far in life. As a result, despite my hectic schedule, I found time to conduct Amway business. My priorities began to shift gradually. We started out as part-time employees. On a daily basis, we used to present the plan and display the items to at least two different people. We urged our downlines to join the Britt system in order to boost their self-esteem and confidence. SOP, books, and functions all contributed to their increased levels of belief. Our perseverance and consistency enabled us to make significant progress.

We now have more time, money, and financial security, and our manner of life has changed significantly. More importantly, Amway and BWW have provided us with peace of mind.

A Chandra Sekharan & C Krishnaveni


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular