Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Bimal & Vinita Jain Amway

Everything is a piece of cake when you take it inch by inch. Everything is too difficult, yard by yard.”........

I was a Manager in the Punjab National Bank with 21 years of experience, and my wife Vanita Jain, who has a Masters in Sociology, was employed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. As a member of the international banking community, I dealt with large multinational exporters and importers who did business all over the world. I hold a number of academic degrees, including an M.SC., an LLB, a CAIIB, and a DIM, in addition to a private pilot's certificate. Perhaps as a result of my successful professional life, I was unable to consider the fantastic Amway possibility whenever it was presented to me. However, it was through the grace of God that I was invited to a seminar. The keynote address was delivered by a Canadian banker couple. Before the presentation, I had a slew of questions about Amway, but after hearing their excellent speech, I had no more questions about the company. I made the decision to start the Amway business on the spot, without consulting any of my close friends or family members.

I connected into the Britt method right away, and it actually assisted me in broadening my perspective on the Amway potential significantly. After that, there was no turning back. We changed our pins once a month and were Silver producers after nine months of hard work and dedication. In reality, we took the business quite seriously and worked to establish it as quickly as possible. We didn't approach the business as if it were a joke, as many people do, and as a result, we were able to achieve success. Despite the fact that we experienced many difficult periods in business, we maintained a strong determination to succeed and changed our pins on a regular basis because we believed that "bad times do not last, but tough people do." After reaching Platinum level, our way of life began to shift as well.

Amway does not just give you money; it gives you a complete life package that includes money, time to spend with your family and friends, free foreign trips every year, respect and recognition, name and fame, positive association, personality development, public speaking, a tension-free life, peace of mind, royalty and passive income, social security, and other benefits such as social security and retirement. However, being free of one's job and one's boss is a wonderful feeling. Freedom does not come with a price tag attached to it. We have been free for the past seven years and are relishing every second of it. Today, every one of our seven days is a Sunday. Even though we had the sense that we were doing well in life earlier, now that we have 21 years of bank service under our belts and 9 years in the Amway business, we have seen both sides of the coin. In the Amway business, we can now claim with confidence that the incentives greatly outweigh the rewards in a typical job, profession, or any other type of business. I owe my accomplishment to my mother and father, who have always wished to see me as a wonderful person, something that I have not been able to achieve despite my enormous efforts. Additionally, I attribute my success to the Amway organisation, Business Women Worldwide (BWW), their books, CDs, and seminar series, my uplines, my very hardworking wife who assisted me in turning every stone into a milestone, as well as our three extremely clever and obedient children.

We were well aware that there is a cost to achievement as well as a cost to failure. However, as the saying goes, "the cost of failure is always greater than the cost of success." Unfortunately, many people opt to pay a higher price for failure rather than a lower price for success owing to a lack of vision, resulting in a higher cost for failure. As a result, unless you are willing to change, you will continue to receive what you have been receiving (i.e. Nothing). We have transformed into Diamonds and are now free. However, we do not want to get complacent and allow our bodies to rust as a result of our inactivity. We shall put in our best efforts to achieve the position of Crown Ambassadors.

We are committed to assisting everyone of our downlines who are serious about achieving their goals in the same way that we are and who are prepared to pay the price by working hard in accordance with the system's teachings.

“Do not allow someone to take your dreams away from you.”…….. 

Bimal & Vinita Jain

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular