Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Priyamwad & Sunita Kumari Amway

 Priyamwad & Sunita Kumari

There was a moment in my life when I was stuck up cooking and in other domestic tasks. I became busy looking after my family consisting of my husband, who is a government officer, and my two daughters. The Direct Selling business opportunity not only revolutionised my life but also that of my entire family. Our lifestyle has changed thanks to this business. We have reached a level where we have earned material benefits as well as those things that money cannot buy. We have become role models for thousands of individuals around the country, thanks to the Direct Selling business opportunity.

We thank God Almighty, our full line of sponsorship, and our crew that is always pumped up and very passionate about this industry. I feel that success does not just happen. To be successful, one should pursue a focused, consistent and persistent approach. Success, however, cannot be evaluated only by the lifestyle that one has achieved or by any fulfilled opportunity. It is calculated by the courage demonstrated in grasping the future, rather than allowing the days and years to slide by meaninglessly. Just believe, “Success is possible.” “If you believe in your dreams, there is no limit to what you can do.” I firmly believe in these words.

Priyamwad & Sunita Kumari

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular