Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Dharmender & Meenakshi Rana Amway

Today, we give thanks to God for providing us with the wisdom to make the correct decisions. We owe a debt of gratitude to our wonderful mentors, who had faith in us when no one else did. We also want to express our gratitude to our intelligent and diligent staff, because it is only through the power of collaboration that ordinary individuals like us can achieve extraordinary outcomes. After completing an Electronics Engineering degree and many courses while working, I spent 15 years at some of the country's most prestigious organisations. My wife, Meenakshi, has a Master's degree in computer science and previously worked as a Senior Manager in a company before deciding to pursue a career in teaching. I'm originally from a very little village called Ferozpur Banger in the district of Sonipat in Haryana, and I'm currently a resident of Gurgaon. In addition to being a retired Executive Engineer from the state government's irrigation department, my mother is also a homemaker. Meenakshi is from the village of Bahadurgarh in the district of Jhajjar (Haryana). Her father is a retired Electrical Engineer from the state Electricity Department, and her mother is a stay-at-home mother who works part time. One afternoon during my typical office job, one of my coworkers gave me the Amway Business Plan, which I found quite interesting. It piqued my interest, and I promptly filled out the application form. I had no idea at the time that this seemingly inconsequential action would have such a profound impact on our life years later. At the time, our life was 'Cool,' with three good incomes in a family of four, as well as owning our own car and house with no monthly payments. In spite of criticism from our parents and lack of success in the first few years of business, we worked tirelessly and created the company!!! We are both big dreamers who were drawn to our business by the tremendous potential benefits. Meenakshi desired freedom from her employment, international travel, (a life surrounded by celebrities taking photographs and autographs,) lots of shopping without having to check her purse, and a life without financial constraints. It was also important to me to be my own employer so that I could pursue my interests, which include painting and writing as well as cricket and travelling the world. Today, the majority of our aspirations have been realised, and we have established new objectives. For six years, I worked on growing the business alongside my employment, and today, after six years, we are both no longer under the control of a boss, thanks to the substantial money generated by our Amway firm. When we wake up in the morning and witness people running to their places of employment, we thank God and Amway for granting us this freedom, not just for ourselves but also for our children and grandchildren. Meenakshi and I live in a 400 square yard independent house with all modern amenities, thanks to the income from our business. I drive an SUV and Meenakshi drives a respectable sedan. Trips to Italy, Spain, France, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Switzerland, and Australia have been highlights of our international travels. In addition, we were able to finance three overseas journeys to visit my parents and in-laws, who are now really pleased with our decision to start this amazing company. Because "JINDAGI MILEGI NA DOBARA," make the decision to be successful in this industry, to abandon a life of compromises, and to live a life of choices.

 

Dharmender & Meenakshi Rana

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular