Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Suryakumari & Varaprasad Pillarisetti Amway

 In Visakhapatnam, I work in the government service and as a homemaker.

My job is with a public sector organisation, and my wife is a stay-at-home mom. For the past two decades, I have been actively involved in politics. After a while, I discovered that the only thing I was earning was anxiety, debt, and stress, which not only affected me, but also affected my family.

Having reached rock bottom and frantically seeking ways to get out from under our obligations, we were introduced to the Direct Selling business. When we saw the Direct Selling business plan, we immediately recognised the potential of the industry, as well as the ethics and values that are associated with it. Many of our friends advised us against starting this business, but we were steadfast in our resolve, and we became Emeralds within four years of starting.

Today, we are able to live a lifestyle that only a small percentage of the population can afford. I don't have any work-related stress, and my children will not be forced to work for anyone just to make ends meet because we have left them financial flexibility as a legacy.

With the support of the DIRECT SELLING BUSINESS and BRITT WORLDWIDE, we are now on the path to make history by altering the economic landscape of the people.

Everyone and wherever is capable of achieving success if we can do it.

Suryakumari & Varaprasad Pillarisetti

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular