Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Ashish & Isha Bakshi Amway

 Ashish and Isha Bakshi are a couple from Mumbai, India.

My previous employment was with a pharmaceutical company, which prepared me for the Direct Selling industry. I deliberately left my employment at the age of 32 because of the FREEDOM that I had gained as a result of my involvement in this business—a sensation that is indescribable and beyond description. When my wife, who is a stay-at-home mom, and I learned about this possibility, we jumped at the chance only because we had complete faith in our sponsor. To put it another way, we were a little unsure about this venture at the start of it all. Gradually, we gained confidence in our ability to succeed in our business and realised that we were on the right track. The truth is that anyone who has faith, devotion, ambition, and a positive attitude can be successful in this profession, regardless of their background.

I am grateful to GOD for all of the achievements that we have had. For all of their blessings and assistance in creating our firm, I would want to convey my gratitude to my parents. The love and mentorship of our incredible uplines, as well as the support and cooperation of our wonderful team, have enabled us to reach this level. With the help of our business, we have achieved financial independence while also taking several all-expenses-paid international vacations. Life with our two adorable children, Shubham and Dipanshu, has been a joy for us. Our message to everyone is that once you have set your sights on a goal, you should not allow any barriers to stand in your way of achieving it.

Ashish & Isha Bakshi

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular