Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Partha Pratim & Debika Dutta Amway

 Suvra Dutta ( Homemaker, Howrah, West Bengal) ( Homemaker, Howrah, West Bengal)

I was a typical housewife who believed in superpower and used to accept life as it came. Three years ago, our sponsor, who came as emissary of God, introduced me to this business. I thank God who gifted me with the insight to see the great potential of this opportunity, have faith in our sponsor and for the aid of Britt Worldwide. Today, what I am is the accretion of dream, trust, hard work, patience and much more that I have gained from the business. I am appreciative to my uplines, downlines and especially my son and daughter-in-law Partha Pratim & Debika Dutta, for motivating and aiding me from the beginning phases of the business. I feel that this business opportunity is not a decision but a gift from God to the ones he loves most. We now have money, security, and celebrity as we are on our path of accomplishing all our ambitions. Today, our existence has become more important as I can now properly realise the holiness of our business, which helps you to be immortal.

Partha Pratim & Debika Dutta

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular