Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Nguyen Thi Diep Amway

 Qualifications

  • Joined 03/2008
  • Silver Producer 10/2009
  • Diamond 06/2011
  • Executive Diamond 08/2012
  • Double Diamond 08/2013
  • Triple Diamond 08/2013
  • Crown 08/2014
  • Crown Ambassador 08/2014

Story

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Nguyen Thi Diep, born in 1977, my hometown in Ha Nam. I was born into a family with a military background. My brother is a year older than me and we went to college at the same time, so my family had a lot of difficulties. I attended two schools: Hanoi University of Chinese language and Banking College (now Banking Academy) majoring in accounting. My brother studied Finance and Accounting University. When I graduated from university, to help my family, I went to work in Taiwan.

 After two years of working here, I paid off all my debts and brought my parents to Hanoi to live. FIRST STEPS INTO AMWAY The price I pay for improving my family's economy is my health. After I got married, my health declined, my depression became severe, and in the meantime I had a chance with Amway. At first, I joined Amway simply to take a nutritional supplement Nutrilite, then I didn't understand what the direct selling business was. And so I gradually got deeper into the Amway environment, I gradually understood and loved this business. After a year of using the product and learning in the Amway environment, I have enough knowledge to open an import-export company, and an investment consulting company for foreigners. 

At first, when I started doing business with Amway, I had many difficulties in relationship and communication because I had never sold, but at that time I thought that as long as I was happy, I still had a job. It's just a translator, so it won't affect life. Later, when I opened my own company, I had a difficult time adjusting my psychology from a business owner who now sells directly, facing unfriendly eyes, my family did not at first. I agree because I don't understand this industry. 

But at that time, I thought, it's a business anyway, why choose a company with a stable source of products, good quality, product properties are consumer goods, so every family uses it, from the poor. to the rich, from rural to urban areas, from young children, young people, to the elderly. The point is that we have to convince people to change the product they are using. 

In fact, we are all consumers, whether we do Amway or not, we still have to brush our teeth, wash dishes… every day. Every day, instead of going to the market, going to the supermarket to buy goods, I sit at the company to order online, transfer money online and the goods will be delivered to my house. 

Every day there is no network, I call to order, or go to Amway store to buy. MOTIVATION FOR ME SUCCESS As an Amway Distributor, I get 15% off the products I use. When not Amway, capital consumption costs are fixed, When joining Amway fixed consumptions become investments. 

All these things, I am a businessman, so I understand very well, but at first I did it very slowly because I could not find the real motivation for myself, until my family had an accident. My father was healthy, when he was diagnosed with stomach cancer. 

The first night I was on duty in the hospital, I told myself from the bottom of my heart that I needed to be successful in Amway quickly, so that my dad could see me succeed and be proud of me. After my father was discharged from the hospital, I began to use all my heart and energy to do Amway. 

And I am also very grateful for the support of Amway Vietnam staff, upline, Mr. Sunny Hsu, thank you for your support. the cooperation of everyone in the system such as Emerald An Thu Huong, Emerald Vuong Thi My Hanh and Dang Hong Hai, Platinum Nguyen Hong Nhung, Platinum Nguyen Phuong Thao and Dam Van Thao... have enthusiastically helped me over the past year, I went from Platinum, to Ruby, to Emerald, and now to Diamond.

 I am really happy because during the Diamond Recognition Ceremony, my parents were very happy and I personally find being successful in Amway a very happy thing. After my success with Amway, many people asked me for the secret.

 For me, it's about finding a motivation to succeed. When we are determined, upline support, downline support, downline support, horizontal help, we will surely make very solid progress. I believe, if I can do it, everyone can do it. Good luck!
Nguyen Thi Diep is a former Vietnamese beauty queen who rose to prominence after being crowned Miss Global Vietnam 2018 and garnering attention from around the world. However, in 2020 it was discovered that she was a prominent distributor of Amway products in Vietnam, and this discovery brought her back into the public eye.

Amway is a firm that engages in multi-level marketing, sometimes known as MLM. They sell a variety of products, including those related to health and beauty, household goods, and other products, through a network of independent distributors. Since their inception, multi-level marketing (MLM) businesses have been mired in controversy due to allegations made by skeptics that they are in fact pyramid schemes that prey on weaker members of society by compelling them to buy substantial quantities of product and recruit others into the business.

Despite these criticisms, Amway has maintained a large global presence and has been the subject of a significant number of high-profile lawsuits as well as investigations. In Vietnam, the company's marketing techniques have come under particular criticism because of allegations that they are dishonest and misleading.

In 2018, not long after she was crowned Miss Global Vietnam, Nguyen Thi Diep joined the Amway business. Her involvement began as an independent distributor. She advanced rapidly through the company's levels and eventually became one of the most successful distributors in the nation for the business. According to reports, she made tens of thousands of dollars each month from her Amway sales, and the business hailed her as a shining example of success.

On the other hand, in the year 2020, a group of people who had previously worked as Amway distributors filed a lawsuit in Vietnam against the firm, accusing it of engaging in deceptive business activities. The plaintiffs allege that the defendant, Nguyen Thi Diep, urged them to acquire huge quantities of merchandise and deceived them about the possible earnings they could make. She was designated as one of the key participants in the conspiracy, and the plaintiffs allege that she misled them about the potential earnings they could make.

Nguyen Thi Diep has responded to these claims by claiming that she is the target of a malicious campaign to ruin her reputation. She has kept up her promotion of Amway products on her various social media platforms, which is one of the reasons why she is still a leading distributor for the brand.

The ongoing discussion around multi-level marketing (MLM) organizations and the business practices they employ is brought to light by the scandal involving Nguyen Thi Diep and Amway. Others believe that these businesses are exploitative and that they cause more problems than they solve, despite the fact that other people claim that they give people an opportunity to make money and become financially independent of their families.

In the end, it is up to individual customers to decide whether or not they want to take part in multi-level marketing firms like Amway. However, it is essential for people to conduct their own research and be aware of the potential dangers and pitfalls that are associated with the types of endeavors that are being considered.


Nguyen Thi Diep Amway


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular