Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, July 29, 2021

S Amul Raj & A Reena Amway

 Amul and Reena Raj are a couple from India. For many years before to joining this firm, I worked as a teacher who was completely unaware of the principles of running a successful business. As a result, when the Paulraj & Sagayamary family approached me with a direct selling business opportunity in 1998, I politely declined the offer. I noted that Paulraj & Sagayamary were doing extremely well in life after two years, and they had began to lead a healthy lifestyle, which my husband, a Gazetted Officer, and I took notice of together. That was the point at which we decided to rethink things and I decided to join this company. Paulraj and Sagayamary are fresh new Diamonds, which is not only a source of great pride for us, but it is also a tremendous source of motivation for the rest of the team.

Even though I began building this business with a great deal of enthusiasm and dedication, I didn't see any immediate benefits in the early stages. That didn't dissuade me, however, and I continued to put in the necessary effort. Because I had witnessed success in this industry inside my own family circle, I had gained a great deal of confidence in it as a whole.

You may encounter rejections in the beginning, but as soon as others see your passion and dedication, they will all rush forward to support you. The key to achieving success is to have a tremendous amount of faith in yourself and in your uplines, while also serving your downlines in a selfless and compassionate manner.

The values that we have assimilated through the BWW System are nothing short of extraordinary. They assisted us in altering our thought processes, which has had a good impact on not only our business, but also our family as a whole. In addition to being blessed with two beautiful children, Shilpa and Sharon, we have an ambition of providing them with a lifestyle that is nothing but the greatest. I am grateful to our amazing uplines and dedicated downlines for their help and support in all of our initiatives, because we would not have been able to accomplish success without them.

“Once you make a decision, dedicate yourself to doing whatever it takes to make things happen, and simply be consistent and persistent until you achieve what you want,” is our advice to everyone.

S Amul Raj & A Reena


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular