Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Parimala & Hari Kumar Amway

 Parimala Dharmagiri and Harikumar Dharmagiri (Post Graduate, Tirupati)


In addition to having post-graduate qualifications (MA and BEd), I have been employed as a senior clerk in a quasi-governmental agency for a significant amount of time.

Since I was a youngster, my elders have ingrained in me the belief that life is full of concessions and adaptations, and that one should not set unrealistic goals. I was approached by the son of my sister about a business opportunity, but I was uninterested in the proposition. I disregarded the business for about three months since I didn't believe this was the right business for me and I didn't believe I possessed the qualities necessary for running a successful business in this field. I just got into this profession because I couldn't say no to my sister's son's proposal of marriage. Again, I went to a FED on the 12th of November 2000 just for his benefit, but the experience changed the course of my life forever. That marked the beginning of my huge dreams, and I began to expand my business slowly but gradually from that point on. My sister's son, who served as my upline mentor, was instrumental in getting me started in the BWW system right away. When I first started, I was not seeing any results, despite the fact that I was following the system to the letter and exerting significant effort. However, after a year or so, there was no turning backward.

I am still involved in this firm on a part-time basis. My understanding of success and failure came about through the BWW system, which taught me that "successful people have time for everything whereas unsuccessful people have no time for anything." My life now appears to be more significant because I am able to make a difference in the lives of many others as a result of my business.

Parimala & Hari Kumar


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular