Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Nitish Dixit Amway

 Qualifcations

Diamond 2005

Downline

Ritu Shahi & Ajeet Singh (Emeralds)

  *Shalini & Jitendra Pratap Singh, 

      Diamond 2009, BWW

Story

I was a typical student in my first year of B.Com when I was introduced to an incredible business opportunity. I had no concept of its potential and pursued it solely for the purpose of earning some extra money, but the future had something different in store for me. I became linked with several successful business executives who provided me with the vision, as a result of which the company began to yield significant profits. It was at that point that I saw the true potential of the company and began to treat it as a legitimate enterprise.

My father worked as an Executive Engineer, and my mother is a stay-at-home mom who cooks and cleans. Two younger brothers and one younger sister make up my family. I have one elder sister and two younger brothers. When I was in class X, my brother and I lost our father in a car accident. The future of my family was a major source of stress for me, and I had a significant issue on my mind: "How would our family life continue forward?" I wanted to be able to give anything my family needed, but I didn't have a specific plan in place to accomplish this. My pursuit for my aspirations came to an end when I decided to go into business for myself. This business began as a means of covering my personal expenses, but it has evolved into the only basis for my family's increased standard of living and financial position today.

My company presented me with the option to participate in six annual leadership seminars hosted in various locations throughout the world, all of which were held overseas. In the last five years, I've had four different automobiles. It is only because of my business success that I am now able to provide my brothers and sisters with the best possible education conceivable. I believe that this is the ideal chance for everyone, especially students, because they can combine it with their education and turn it into a successful professional path. I completed my bachelor's degree in commerce and then my MBA while creating this company, and I did so with honours and with first-class grades. Ankita is the woman who I recently discovered to be my life mate. One more reason to be optimistic about the future, and I am confident that both of us will work together to expand and develop our company with double the effort it deserves.

In particular, I am grateful to Rich DeVos and Jay Van Andel for establishing this opportunity, and I am grateful to the staff of India for their unwavering support and for being available whenever we require them. As I transitioned from being an introvert to an extrovert, my business experience assisted me in overcoming my personal fears. It has given me the confidence to stand on my own two feet and has given me the ability to make a difference in the lives of others. I am fortunate to be surrounded by a dynamic group of excellent leaders who are working hard to develop India through altering the lives of ordinary people. With the assistance of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, we are confident in our ability to transform India into a dream country.

Nitish Dixit

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular