Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Yost, Dick & Dorrene Amway

Yost, Dick & Dorrene 

 "My boss was one year older than I and his mother controlled the company."

Dick Yost lives in Southern California with his wife, Dorenne. In Dick's case that's an appropriate double positive; he was a licenced private investigator with an international firm for more than a decade, and in that industry, he adds, positives were rare.

 "I was always hunting for downsides. I ascended the corporate ladder for ten years, gained seven promotions, but then was told I was no longer needed." 

He subsequently moved to work as a systems designer with a small electronic firm. "Three years later I recognised I had topped out. 

My supervisor was one year older than I and his mother controlled the company!" Dick and Dorenne grew up on Nebraska farms. 

They went to the Univesity of Nebraska, Dorenne majoring in child psychology and education, Dick in mechanical engineering. Dorenne loves children, and in California she opened a pre-school that she ran for 17 years.

 The Yosts are business veterans, and their business continues to develop. Says Dorenne, "Assisting children by helping their parents achieve their goals."


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular