Search Amway Leaders

Monday, August 23, 2021

Amway IBOs, They Don't Work Hard Enough?

 I believe there is a widespread misconception that many who ultimately fail in Amway did so because they did not put forth sufficient effort or stopped too soon. That is something I believe to be true based on my own personal experience and observations of others. Certainly, many independent business owners (IBOs) do nothing, but in general, these individuals do not complain, and their losses are confined to the sign up fee or kit. The majority of people do not seek a refund and instead view the event as a learning opportunity.

I, for one, have put in several months of really serious work toward the development of a business. I had a respectable-sized group and was on my way to earning a platinum medal. However, the fact of the matter is that, despite the fact that my group was expanding, I was not earning a profit. I really doubt that any of my downline members generated a net profit, mostly due to the expenses associated with the business and tools. I put in the miles, I presented the strategy, and I attended all of the meetings and festivities that were scheduled. I followed the advice given to me by my upline. When all of my business expenses, such as gas money, were taken into consideration, my net profit at 4000 PV was minimal to non-existent, with a net loss.

My upline also put in a lot of effort, putting in the hours, driving the miles, and showing up at all of the events. He informed me that his net profit had nothing to do with my company. (If you hear something like that, it's a massive red flag.) It is possible that my upline and sponsor did the same, despite working really hard and following all of the recommended procedures and guidelines. I later learned that the Wisconsin attorney general, Bruce Craig, had analysed the tax returns of platinum producers in his state and determined that they had averaged a net annual loss of $900 per producer. While the study is a little out of date, the business has remained largely unchanged, with the exception of the fact that there are more expenses and tools involved with the firm today than there were when the study was conducted.

I also dispute the legitimacy of Amway apologists who claim that people did not work hard enough or that their businesses were not run effectively throughout the scandal. No comprehensive study of people who genuinely made an attempt to create an Amway business has been conducted, and I sincerely doubt that anyone has done so in order to determine why they did not achieve the level of success they desired. I, on the other hand, am free to draw my own judgments. Many independent business owners (IBOs) are instructed to buy from themselves when they have limited sales. They are urged to purchase instruments even if they are not making any progress in their business ventures. People who are having difficulty in Amway are frequently told that they need to sponsor more people and show more plans in order to succeed. (Is it possible for a struggling firm to create new stores in order to increase business?

Hard work and success in Amway, in my opinion, have little to do with one another. Yes, there is some work to be done. Working hard, on the other hand, does not guarantee anything. You must be able to get a large number of followers. Working extremely hard has absolutely nothing to do with long-term, sustainable success. There are numerous examples of hard workers who have suffered financial losses. What I believe occurs is that IBOs become enthused, get started, and contact people and make preparations to exhibit their products. However, because Amway has a reputation as a "pyramid" or a "scam," people soon become disheartened and abandon their efforts to create a business. Sellers of AMway products find that a month's supply of multivitamins ($80) double-dosed is a difficult sell, as are $50 cases of bottled water, among other things. They also become demotivated and give up.

Only those who are able to recruit and replace those who leave have a chance to develop their group to the point where they can offer them tools, which reduces the importance of selling Amway to the remaining members. However, I do not believe for a moment that people just do not succeed in Amway because they do not work hard enough or are not intelligent enough. I defy anyone to provide evidence that a lack of employment is the root cause of Amway's demise. Only a select handful will be able to succeed in this system. Examine the 6-4-2, there is 1 platinum and 78 downline, and that's assuming everyone "did some work".

IBOs fail in large numbers, but not because they don't put in the necessary effort.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular