Search Amway Leaders

Monday, August 23, 2021

Testimonial - Amway Saves Or Destroys Marriages?

 http://www.unhappyfranchisee.com/will-amway-make-you-annoying/comment-page-12/#comment-92192

the 8th of January, 2012 at 9:31 p.m. by DoAsISay

After being out of Amway since February 2011, I finally started to look for information on the internet. I was hesitant to do so since I had been instructed numerous times by my uplines not to because there is terrible information on the internet, even about Mother Teresa, which I found to be unsettling. In order to deceive me into not conducting my investigation, they utilised this "line." I am a college graduate with a bachelor's degree in accounting, and I was taught that if you are going to be engaged with a company, you should always do your homework on them to learn more about them. As a result, it was a good thing that I did, because it has now dawned on me that I am not the only one who is critical of Amway and its methods to "the business."

Please allow me to provide some further background information regarding my position, which I am confident is not unique to many others who have worked for Amway. We were introduced to this firm by a friend of my girlfriend's and her husband's who had worked in it previously. I was under the impression that it would be quite simple to perform based on the presentation that was provided to me. I was advised that I only needed three friends out of my 200 contacts in my phone that were interested in saving money and earning money at the same time in order to be successful. That was the first lie I was told, and it was the first one I discovered. The first thing is that we didn't save any money. We threw away nearly $7000 and received only about $300 in return. What precisely am I doing to save money? Second, even if you are successful in convincing (tricking) three people to join, you will still have a great deal of work ahead of you. Try 50 people, and by the time you have 50 people involved, 48 of them will have quit because they will have realised that you took advantage of them and weren't upfront with them about your intentions with them.

So time passed by, and I sat out in Amway, observing the people's actions and the way they interacted with one another. I thought to myself, "I don't want to be like these folks at all." They all sounded the same to me, which I thought was a little strange at first. It only takes a moment for me to recognise that they have all been indoctrinated into thinking one way, spending their money in one way, choosing who they spend their time with, and how they spend their time. It is with the assistance of "EDUCATION" that Amway has totally taken control of the lives of thousands upon thousands of stupid, weak-minded, gullible, ignorant, or overly trusting (you fill in the blank) persons who adore their upline as if they were God. Having met a millionaire and having the opportunity to hang out at his home was exciting, but I'm not willing to empty my bank account for anyone!! What do you think of this line... ”When your friends get involved, you don't make money FROM your friends; you create money WITH your friends.” WHAT?!? Last time I checked, anyone you sponsor in the business allows you to collect their business volume from the products they purchase and receive a percentage of the proceeds from those sales. That is what I believe is referred to as "making money FROM your pals." They have another deceptive strategy that they employ in order to disguise the truth. “You are not making money from your friends; rather, Amway is compensating you for driving traffic to their website. Okay, so you're still making money off of your friends' generosity. The fact that I'm not an idiot, and your mash-up of words and phrases has absolutely no effect on me,

I'll take you back to November 2010, when I was married to my business partner's fiancée, who went on to become an Ambot, as I've heard it referred to. When I reached my breaking point in February 2011, I made the decision to cut my losses and go. The same ideas and feelings weren't shared by my wife, though, because she had been lapping up every last drop of the pricey "Education" we were receiving. We had never had a fight in the entire time I had known her, which was up until the moment when I decided to leave the firm. We were inseparable and deeply in love with one other. All of that began to change as time proceeded. I had never seen this nasty person come out of her before, but when we started arguing, she unleashed this horrible person on me. She physically assaulted me on three separate occasions, and we would fight, largely her, because I prefer to remain calm and collected. I prefer to reason things out by gathering information and presenting my point of view rather than reacting emotionally. All of her thinking was thrown out the door with her mind, because everything she said had something to do with the company.

I stayed at home alone for many evenings, waiting for her to return from those pointless meetings that were a complete waste of time. Eventually, in October, I'd had it with it. Once again, we got into it, and she asked me to leave, which I gladly did! Now, according to tradition, when a lady says leave, she is saying don't leave in translation, but I accepted it at face value and walked out the door. We are currently separated and are in the process of filing for divorce in order to end our marriage. I never imagined Amway could be so destructive to a marriage, but I've read so many heartbreaking stories of how the company has done precisely that. My storey, as previously stated, is not unique, but I wanted to share it in the hopes that I can truly HELP people avoid becoming a victim of this epidemic. Not only will it deplete your financial account and squander time that could be spent living your life and enjoying the company of family and true friends, but it will also sever your ties with the people you care about most in the world. These folks who worked for us profess to be Christians, yet they are capable of allowing a marriage to be destroyed without batting an eye. Greed and deception are all I see in these individuals!

I'd want to sit my wife down and show her some information in the hopes that she will snap out of her funk, but I'm afraid she is so programmed at this point that I won't be able to get her to read anything. Any ideas on how to get her out would be greatly appreciated if someone took the time to read my full tale (I realise it's long). After all, I've pretty well lost the love of my life at this point, so there's nothing left to lose.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular