Search Amway Leaders

Monday, August 23, 2021

Funny Amway Tidbits!

 "In a strict sense, everyone makes money, regardless of their profession. The number zero is a real quantity. As a result, making 0 money is the same as making zero money because it is quantifiable. If zero were meaningless, why is it that the decimal system makes use of this number? The digit zero, like the number one, has its advantages and disadvantages. If you prefer to play with numbers, you should be looking at anything other than zero, at the very least. Otherwise, the number zero is an excellent, impartial choice. However, do not bring it up in front of others! It's entirely up to you!"

"In addition, people become irritated when Amway representatives they know approach them to recruit them and sell them products, taking advantage of personal relationships to grow their business."

"It doesn't matter what they can smuggle out the door to vendors who buy it at inflated prices and then profit when the rubbish is sold to someone else who has been conned into buying into SCAMway's "dream." Despite the fact that it is a pyramid scam, they are able to get past this by employing a few legal manoeuvres. Rallies consisting of a bunch of oversexed, hairsprayed bozos influencing people with motivational speeches are held on a massive scale and are free to attend."

"In any case, he comes over and, you got it, tries to sell us on Amway, convincing us to buy the products as well as become one of his sales "associates." We basically asked him to go in the most polite manner we could muster. Yes, this truly did happen, and yes, we did file a formal complaint with the school. People that work for Amway are some of the most brainwashed cultists I have ever met. Boshbots are right up there with them."

"Another individual claimed that the economy and stock market were on the verge of collapsing, and that Amway was our last hope for the future since 401Ks and IRAs would all become worthless. The majority of the tapes were also filled with religious right trash. After learning how much money the DeVos family provides to Repugs, I decided to withdraw from the programme."

"During the time that all of you broke losers are going to work, I am going to sleep in. I'll make certain that I engage you to clean my toilets in the future. And don't worry, I'll see to it that you receive favourable treatment."

"The problem is that the upper management does not make their money by selling items; rather, they make their money by selling audio recordings to newcomers and intermediate users. You know, the kind that claims to help you "sell better" or something along those lines... That is, at least, my personal experience. They're all a little creepy, to be honest."

"It was the early 1990s. I keep hearing about a new "company" that a friend of mine is starting and how I need to "come on board." He is quite discreet and will not divulge the name of the company with which he is associated. "This sounds exactly like that Amway junk," my wife and I say to him for the next two hours, after which we proceed to tell him every horror storey we know about Amway and, in essence, destroy the Amway brand. His brother comes up to me a few days later and we strike up a conversation. The question from his brother is, "Has my brother attempted to sell you that soap stuff?" "Is that some kind of soap stuff?" I inquire. "Yeah. He's trying to sell you some Amway nonsense." My friend never mentioned anything about his new "company" again after that."

"Simply accept that you lacked the necessary 'balls' to start this company from the ground up.

I'm planning on retiring in the next 6 months, earning $5000 a month. So go ahead and eat their crybabies!"

"I am, in fact, doing so! This is my first cheque, which was for $7.85, and my second cheque will be for more money. Why? Leverage! I've just brought on my first business partner to join my one-man team, which has been operating up until now. In addition, he has a friend who is interested in joining as well. That's very fantastic news to hear! I have altered some of my purchasing habits, and I am assisting others in growing their businesses by instructing them on how to do the same."

"My most recent check totaled $ 15.66, just for your knowledge, buddy. Aren't you surprised that there are more than eight of them? So yeah, you can pass by $ 15.66 too on your way to financial freedom for you are not stuck at $ 15.66 just because that's the top money one can possibly ever make!"

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular