Search Amway Leaders

Monday, August 23, 2021

Merry Christmas!

 I'd want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! During the Christmas holiday, Joecool will be taking a break from writing to relax and enjoy himself. My first year as an Independent Business Owner (IBO) was spent contemplating who I could invite to an open meeting or who might be interested in seeing the plan, even at Christmas parties. Our upline told us that while we should enjoy the holiday, we should constantly keep our ears and eyes peeled for those who could be "searching" for an opportunity to join our team.

Taking a look back I should have just relaxed and enjoyed myself during the vacation with no obligations. I've often wondered what my family and friends thought of my Amway years. Even though I made an effort not to be over-the-top while discussing business, I'm sure it was on everyone's mind when the subject of business was brought up in conversation. It turns out that I have discovered some pals who are Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs). Despite the fact that none of them has attempted to recruit me or offer me Amway items to date.

In any case, Merry Christmas to everyone and stay safe!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular