Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Amway Can’t Brainwash All Of Us!

 Our conceited piece of shite. Platinum had a slew of reasons for not liking me, the majority of which stemmed from the fact that I was such a renegade and uninterested in anything Amway. His worry that I would retake control of our funds and prevent any future tithing to the Amway cult was also a motivating factor.

People like myself, according to the leaders of the Amway cult, must be eliminated! People who are unable to be brainwashed by the Amway cult must be removed from society.

Hmmm. I had no intention of turning this into yet another piece about how Amway wrecks couples, but what the heck, here we are!

The sack of rotten muck In addition to holding Amway meetings, Platinum would claim that he only does business with people he likes. It is unlikely that he will conduct business with you if he does not like you.

Anyways, you fucking miserable Amway bastard, I despise you. However, it appears that I have done a poor job of conveying that message to your Amway-drunken brain, since you appear to be under the false assumption that I wish to do business with you.

Because the piece of shit Platinum was determined to damage our connection and turn Ambot against me, he would complain about me to Ambot. The way I dress, the “other” makeup I wear, my refusal to interact with ambots, the fact that my phone is outdated, my car is too new, the fact that my dog stinks, the fact that the books I read aren't on the Amway tool scam reading list... he'd be a spoiled brat about everything. Whatever you could think of, he complained about it. Everything points to one conclusion. He'd complain about my inability to be "coachable." Asshole with a swagger. I told you the day we first met that I had no interest in Amway products or services. The Amway cult meetings weren't for me, and neither were the costly lousy things that I was being forced to purchase. And the fact that I am not "coachable" comes as a major surprise to you.

Platinum cult leader is a complete and utter jackass!

When it comes to things like leaping out of aircraft or becoming a lion trainer, I'm also not very coachable. If I have zero interest in anything or if it is something I consider to be harmful, such as becoming engaged in the Amway cult and losing all of our money, I am not going to spend my time and energy studying everything there is to know about it.

Then, in an accusatory tone, Ambot would repeat back the Amway talk to me: "The dumb ass pompous bag of crap fucked up Platinum (OK, those are my words, not Ambot's!) thinks that you're not coachable."

I'm not sure when I made the assertion that I was coachable.

Give me something enjoyable or something I am interested in doing, and I will be "coachable."

And, to return to the Platinum, why complain about someone not being coachable when they told you that the first day you met them in the first place? Amway's wretched, unpleasant, trouble-making bastard!

In Amway lingo, the phrase "You're not coachable" is best translated as "I'm not able to brainwash you."

So there you have it, you fucking asshole Amway cult leader and your fucking excuse for a human being! You won't be able to brainwash us all!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular