Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, September 9, 2021

The Ambot from Ambotsford

 In my mind, all ambots should be collected up and relocated to a town called Amford, which would be a parody of the fictional town of Stepford.

But then I had an indoctrinated Canadian ambot from Abbotsford, British Columbia, show up at my door. It occurred to me then that changing just one letter to make it Ambotsford almost sounds like a great town for ambots to reside in would be almost as good. It's got a lovely ring to it, doesn't it? I believe I will receive more traffic from searchers looking for Abbotsford who may not have typed the city's name correctly into their search engine's search box.

Amway and their supporters dispute that Amway independent business owners (IBOs) travel around the Internet making asses of themselves and attacking critics, but I have proof to the contrary. The same may be said for other bloggers who have been offended by these lowlife scumsucking Amway IBO's. This is the way these individuals are. I've attended enough Amway cult meetings to be familiar with the group's attitude toward anyone who are critical of Amway. Outsiders - losers and ignorant individuals - have the audacity to bring down the pyramid scam!

There is no issue with ambots appearing on this site. They can say whatever they want as long as they are not racist or encourage hatred towards anyone because of their place of birth or the colour of their skin. Those scumbucket little Amway bastards don't seem to get the concept that by leaving a remark with keywords, they are assisting in driving traffic to my blog. Not to mention the fact that you will be laughed at. And condemned as a result of their misfortune. My previous upline can speak to the fact that I enjoy swearing at ambots!

Click here to see a piece I published regarding Fast Track, which includes a response from ambot at the bottom. Anna Banana-style retribution is desperately needed for this dumb ass ambot! :-)

At the age of 18, I decided to join Amway since my parents have been in it my entire life and because it is a family business. All I can say is that it enabled my mother to retire in her twenties and my father to scale back from his engineering profession in order to spend more time with me and my sister while we were growing up as a result of the programme. As a result, what I'm really trying to say is, "Kisse my ass, you miserable bitch." Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh, that's great. Another twenty-year-old jerk with a lot of knowledge. Except for the fact that he doesn't know jack about Amway's fast track programme. As opposed to simply asking his parents - who, according to his mother, have been in Amway for at least 20 years and are still dreaming of reaching some pin level of significance - or his upline, he has to Google the information he is seeking. The first falsehood, in my opinion, is that his parents have been spending their time and money in Amway for the better part of the last two decades. Very few people have the temerity to remain in the Amway cult for that long! There are many different engineering occupations available, and it is reasonable to assume that engineers earn a good enough wage that the woman is not required to work if the couple decides that it is acceptable for her to stay at home with the children. It has nothing to do with Amway in any manner. So what? It's no big deal. The majority of women do not work if they do not want to and if their husband's salary is sufficient to cover all of the costs of the household. And this dumb ass ambot, who has been a member of the Amway cult for about two years, has arrived too late to take advantage of Fast Track, which is an incentive programme for new IBOs who join the cult within the first three months of their membership.

Blogger tells me where my audience is coming from and how they found me. This is when things get a little interesting. The majority of my readers are from the United States. Canada is the country with the second highest number of visitors. Michigan is the state with the most number of readers. The province with the highest number of visitors from Alberta. A few readers from Ontario, but just a handful from anywhere else in Canada; a few here and there, but nothing that stands out in particular. So, on Leap Day 2012, I receive this dumb ass smart ass ambot from Ambotsford/Abbotsford, which was obtained through the search criterion for fast track. I'd never heard of it before, and the city has never appeared in my visitor statistics before. Then, four hours later, I receive another visitor from Ambotsford/Abbotsford who has searched for "how can I cancel Communikate." Since then, I've had many searchers every day come to my site looking for information on how to cancel Communikate, and they all end up at this article, where one of my readers was kind enough to provide the 800 number to cancel it. http://marriedtoanambot.blogspot.com/2011/09/communikate-makes-ibos-superior-over.html

Is it possible that these two people are the same person or are they two separate people? Is it a coincidence that I have two visitors from the same previously unknown city who both arrived on the same afternoon, despite the fact that the city had never appeared on my blog stats? I'm not sure what I'm talking about. Since the tiny ambot bastard who wrote the comment was using a computer at a college, it is impossible to tell whether or not he is now a student or is employed there. The other Internet service provider (ISP) was a private line.

Is Ambotsford on the verge of erupting in chaos?

Or did the dumb ass ambot spend the afternoon doing some research and come to the conclusion that he is an asshole for continuing to be a member of the Amway cult and decide to leave? Is it possible that he simply does not have the money to cover the $40/month Communikate fee? Regardless of what happens, his upline cult leaders will undoubtedly ride his backside.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular