Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, September 9, 2021

What is there to do in Spokane Instead of WWDB Amway Spring Leadership 2012?

 Spring Leadership will be held in Spokane on April 20, 21, and 22 in the Spokane Arena this year, according to the WWDB Amway.

As a result, another one of my pieces will be published in which I will discuss things to do in town instead of attending Spring Leadership. Instead of attending the Spring Leadership brainwashing session, you would be more effective by simply sitting in your hotel room and watching television. Staying at home would save you both time and money, as opposed to wasting both on the Amway tool scam and the incidental expenses involved while travelling to and from the scam site. Anyway, I need to get some keywords in because I'm getting a lot of bots looking, which sadly means I need to get started on the other cities besides Spokane as well as Spokane itself. There are a number of cities in this category including Las Vegas, Denver, Washington DC, Honolulu, Minneapolis, and Calgary. The Amway conference WWDB Spring Leadership 2012 is taking place this week.

But what really annoys me is that last year, I swear I wrote a post on things to do in Spokane, and I planned to recycle it this year, but I guess I didn't, because there was nothing to do in Spokane last year. As a result, I'm kind of flying blind in this situation. No offence intended to anyone from Spokane, but the city does not appear to be on the radar when it comes to attractive tourism spots. According to reports, some Amway cult leaders reside in the neighbourhood. It took me a while to locate it on a map. Washington! It appears to be a couple hundred miles or so east of Seattle, if that. In the vicinity of the Idaho border. It's a little off the beaten road.

This was a challenging assignment. The only things that showed up on Trip Advisor were parks, a location to buy fresh fruit and vegetables (which is a complete no-no for ambots, who are meant to ingest Nutrilite vitamins instead! ), bicycle paths, and river rafting, to name a few.

Afterwards, I went to the Visit Spokane website (http://www.visitspokane.com/) and looked up activities for April 20th, 2012. The first event that appears is a Dummy Downhill at a tubecoaster ski slope, which appears to be a lot of fun and is on the last day of the season. When I heard the term Dummy, I thought it seemed like an excellent one to use at Amway conferences, so I searched it up and discovered that it was an event hosted in Kelowna, British Columbia. What the fuck is going on? According to the website, it is around 5 hours NW of Spokane!!! In other words, what the hell is going on in there? I wouldn't call that a "nearby" event to attend while in Spokane, but when you're that far out in the boonies, perhaps 5 hours is the shortest distance between you and a nice night out. The following event on the schedule is also taking place at the same fucking ski hill! Then I scroll down the events list till I come across something titled Best of the Suspense Classics, Anatomy of a Murder, which seems interesting. Okay, this sounds like a reasonable option for a Scamway weekend getaway. The event will be held at the Bing Crosby Theater (http://www.bingcrosbytheateradvocates.org/Welcome.html).

Riverfront Park in Spokane, Washington (http://spokaneriverfrontpark.com/) - I really don't know. The name does not appeal to me in any way. Rivers, in my opinion, serve as mosquito spawning sites. Not to mention the fact that you have no way of knowing what kind of terrible river serpents are swimming about inside. Oh. I suppose that would be the Amway upline in question! According to their website, they will open their doors for business the week of Amway WWDB Spring Leadership. One day passes are available for purchase for $19.95 and will allow you to ride a ferris wheel, bumper cars, tilt-a-whirl, a carousel, and other rides that all sound a little mild to me.

If you're a kid or a senior, you can ride the Spokane Falls Skyride (http://spokaneriverfrontpark.com/index.php/RFP/page/360/), which costs $7.50 or a little less. The image depicts a ride in an enclosed gondola and going close to the spray of water. When it comes to a 15-minute ride, it appears that splashing water inside the gondolas would be more entertaining.

So please accept my apologies; we're running low on options in this town. However, you are not need to be dry. A surprising number of vineyards may be found in the surrounding area. Is it possible to produce grapes in Spokane? Arborcrest Wine Cellars (http://www.arborcrest.com/) is a good place to start. They are hosting a tulip festival in April, so it appears that there may be an opportunity to see some beautiful spring blooms in bloom.

I'm going to sign off!

WWDB is an abbreviation for World Wide Destructive Bastards.

Amway WWDB Spring Leadership is a complete disaster!

All of Amway's functions are terrible!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular