Search Amway Leaders

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Ambots in Colombia?

 In response to my piece, Who Remembers Quixtar, I received the following reply.

Hello, Anna.

I was looking for an Amway sign on Google when I came on this article and decided to read it. I've gone over your posts and it appears that you have a very negative opinion of Amway/Quixtar/whatever. I would really like to share your thoughts and beliefs with you, but I don't want to use any derogatory language. I am not sure whether you will answer, but I would want to make a request: whatever you criticise, you must at the very least refrain from doing it. You were ranting about how Amway Independent Business Owners (IBOs) have a horrible attitude, and you were taking it all in stride. Here in my nation, all of the ABOs who are successful have positive attitudes and appreciate everyone who does not want to join because it is a personal choice, and I haven't met a single individual who has been robbed as a result of participating in this scheme. I've met folks who quit because it was too difficult or because they didn't see the results they desired as quickly as they would have liked, but no cent was ever taken away from them. I know this because there are people in my organisation who, after purchasing $5,000 in products, have returned them and received 100% of their money back. As a result, if you are willing to have an open mind on the matter, I would want to speak with you about it. Also, please refrain from giving it a negative reputation. Life always pays you back what you give out, thus I would encourage you to refrain from bringing disrepute onto the company, as you do not know when you will be compensated with the money.

That identical medication, in fact.

Truthfully,

Manuel

Well, Manuel, I hope you will return to read more. In my conversation with you, I had so much to say that I didn't want to leave it all in the comments box in case it was overlooked or because I thought others would be interested in reading it.

You were looking for an Amway emblem and ended up on my blog? As if I needed any more evidence that Married To An Ambot is a popular search term on the internet! As part of their terms and conditions, Amway specifies that if you are an Amway Independent Business Owner (IBO), you are not permitted to download or use any of their materials unless you have obtained explicit permission from them, as it is assumed that you will be utilising the image to earn money.

If you are not a member of the IBO, the regulations do not apply! Unless, of course, you're utilising an Amway image to generate revenue in which case Amway would want a cut of the action - what else is new? Images that are made available in the public domain known as the Internet are free to use unless they are being downloaded for commercial reasons in order to make money, in which case the owner of the image would like to be compensated. Manuel, don't be concerned if you don't follow Amway's regulations. Amway doesn't give a damn if their independent business owners (IBOs) break their company policies. I've reported our upline, but they have done absolutely nothing. You can use any of the Amway symbols that you choose, and I am confident that nothing will happen if someone reports you for using one one them.

My blog exists mostly for the purpose of cursing out my Amway upline, and because Amway's employees are a reflection of the organisation itself, they are also brought down with it, as well. Amway doesn't do anything to improve its corporate image. Despite the fact that I arrived on the scene several years ago, Amway/Quixtar already had a poor image.

No, I have no interest in conversing with you or any other brainwashed ambot of the current generation. It's the equivalent of slamming my skull against a wall all day long. You ambots have a pre-programmed Amspeak answer for every situation you encounter.

Me speak without using any "bad" words! Ha ha ha!!! That was hilarious!!! Imagine riding in the car with me and listening to my running commentary on all of the other drivers on the highway! Yes, it's likely that I was the one that flipped you off!

You can make as many requests as you want that I refrain from criticising my upline or Amway, but it will accomplish nothing. I'm not sure what the laws are in your nation, but here in the United States, we have something called freedom of expression. Speaking the truth or expressing one's point of view is not illegal under the law. Amway may not like that I speak the truth about what it's like to be a member of their cult, and they may not like that I express my dissatisfaction with their overpriced awful products, but I am far from the only individual to express similar sentiments about Amway items.

You're a little late to the bus if you're planning on purchasing $5,000 worth of things and then returning them for a refund. Our upline and a large number of IBOs have been doing this for years for amounts ranging from $5 to $25,000. They use their credit card to purchase as much merchandise as they can, then return it and receive a refund. They then pass the refund check from Amway around to their downline, claiming it was a bonus they received.

As someone who has travelled to Colombia, the fact that this wicked organisation known as Amway has penetrated your country is sickening and repugnant to me. In Colombia, there are a lot of impoverished people, and then an ambot comes along and tells them that Amway is their ticket out of poverty, and that it won't happen for them because only a fraction of 1 percent of IBOs make money in Amway. It's all about selling hope, not soap, in this business. Your fellow citizens will be in even worse situation than they were before, and it will all be because they trusted a liar who assured them that Amway would bring them riches in the form of stock options. Amway is a pyramid scheme that recruits people to join it. In Colombia, I'm not sure what kind of business plan they display, but here they show a plan in which you eat one Amway snack bar and drink one Amway drink daily and recruit 6 others to do what you do, and they recruit 6 others, and so on and so forth. There are no specific instructions in the business plan for locating clients or selling Amway products at retail prices. Pyramid scheme, of course!

In Colombia, I have met some of the friendliest individuals I have ever encountered, who are always smiling and welcoming, and who are prepared to talk a little slower so that the gringa can comprehend what they are saying. They will welcome you to join them for a dinner, even if it is the only thing they have available.

I've also come across some of the most aggressive vendors I've ever encountered anyplace. I mean, how many times can I tell the guy with the cooler that I don't want to buy a drink for $2 that he's wasting my time? I don't consume alcoholic beverages. Despite the fact that I repeat it in both English and Spanish, the guy still wants me to take a $2 cerveza from him. What about the hat salesperson who follows me down the street, attempting to persuade me to purchase a hat despite the fact that I am clearly already sporting a hat on my head? If these sellers were to be out on the street hawking Amway crap, I can only imagine how bad things would be.

And now, for those of you who haven't been to Colombia yet, here's a dose of reality for you to consider. For the most part, the people of this country live in hovels made of whatever materials they can get their hands on, or they live in communities in vacant lots or beside swampy canals or in the forest.

Some more luxurious dwelling quarters for the more affluent.

The owner of this house must be wealthy in some way. They have the financial means to construct a fence and gate around their home.

If your automobile breaks down and you require the services of a technician, this is the place to go. It appears that there are some used tyres available for purchase!

After losing all of his money in Amway, the proprietor of this upscale dining restaurant was forced to lock his doors!

You can't afford an ambot shitmobile, can you? Bring a donkey with you to the Amway meeting. Some people might also refer to this as a shitmobile!

Having looked at those photos, how many of my readers believe that there are a significant number of people in Colombia who are capable of raising $5k to spend on Amway items - refund or no - after further consideration?

Manuel, you signed off with the phrase "truthfully." Mentiras, mentiras, mentiras. In Amway, there are only lies to be found.

Are there any parallels between Amway and Colombia? Both are well-known for selling a white powder that, in the end, causes sorrow in the lives of anyone who come into contact with it - financially, physically, and emotionally.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular