Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Amway IBO’s are Manipulative, Phony, Persistent, and Downright Annoying!

 The following article on the Internet appears to have been made by me, but you know it isn't because I never use the words f*** or $#@! when I'm talking about Amway or my upline! Although I'd like to fill in the spaces and call that ambot motherfucker whatever he wants, I've copied and pasted the text exactly as I found it.

Yes, I had completely forgotten about the artificial laugh that all ambots appear to have going on at all times.

I don't think I've ever met a bunch of people who were as deceptive, false, relentless, and just unpleasant as this one.

I had a bad experience with them the previous year.

Another "IBO" tried to recruit me only a few minutes ago. He just walks up to me and starts talking to me, which should have piqued my interest... especially given he was Asian (there is a huge Asian Amway community here). When I finally put all the pieces together (false laugh, economics major, Asian, pushy manner), I asked out of nowhere, "you work for Amway, don't you?" Bingo!

It's amazing how similar all of these people are to one another. They're programmed to do things. They make an attempt to establish a rapport with you, but it's all extremely phoney. They are simply concerned with the business at hand. All of them behave in the same manner, say the same things, and even laugh in the same manner...

We had a twenty-minute talk during which I told him about my harrowing experience (which I truly enjoyed even though I knew he wasn't really listening) with the company, but I could tell the entire time that he was still planning to try to recruit me for the company.

He took notice of the fact that I was drinking Muscle Milk and brought up the subject of Nutrilite (an Amyway mainstay). Although he argued that Nutrilite was far superior, I delighted in telling him that "no, I've had both, and Nutrilite tastes like garbage." He then noted that protein drinks aren't about flavour, to which I responded (correctly) that the protein amount was the same in both. For once, he didn't appear to have a ready-made response, which was a minor moral triumph. I imagine he was somewhat aback by the level of opposition he encountered, given that most of the individuals they recruit (like myself, last year) had no idea what they're getting themselves into.

I only had one question for him, and it was this: how does one make money in this line of work? Mother ****er was unable to provide me with a straightforward response. I had *****ed about being compelled to buy items to sell earlier in the talk, and he responded by telling me that you don't sell anything. However, later on, he informed me that the system is not a pyramid scheme because things are being offered for sale. Then he attempted to explain that by purchasing the things, you are earning money (the same BS argument my recruiters tried to make last year). With my Muscle Milk serving as a visual aid, I was laughing and making fun of the idea of buying stuff in order to generate money at this point. I'm still baffled as to how money is truly produced in that business (and he couldn't explain it either, unfortunately).

He kept attempting to find out why I didn't care for the company (just like the people I was involved with last year). They are unable to comprehend the fact that some people are just uninterested in what they have to say! It is the legendary persistence of the IBOs that is the primary reason I despise the company. It's a nightmare trying to get away from them.

He continued to follow me back to my room, where he continued to talk about the business the entire time. After twenty minutes of this, I told him I had to leave.

Ugh. This group of folks. I despise them to my core. I wish they were more aware of how sleazy they are.

The original link, as well as reactions, may be seen here.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular