Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Nasty Amway Shit Lurks in the Cupboard!

 *****WARNING!!!! DISCLAIMER: THIS POST CONTAINS A SCARE-INDUSTRIAL IMAGE! *****

It's been a couple years since we got off the Amway bandwagon of doom and gloom. We consumed or disposed of the most of the Amway faeces quite soon. One exception occurred last May, when Ambot was cleaning out his medical cabinet and discovered an expired bottle of Nutrilite vitamins, which he had to throw away.

I believed it was the end of all of the sleazy Amway products that had been infecting our home for years.

Nope. But I'm confident that this isn't the first time in my life that I've been proven wrong on something!

I was hunting for a cookbook, a small paperback that had to have gotten lost among the other larger books on the shelf. When I took out the books, I was like, YIKES! It was there, lurking in the shadows, and it was the first time it had seen the light in many years. A twist tube of Nutrilite raspberry joint health supplement.

Yuck! Nasty! That's some sour stuff!

Ambot used to purchase a box of each of the four or five flavours for every order he placed every week. These nefarious little buggers are believed to be able to cure all known diseases. In conjunction with a bottle of Perfect Water, these were to be used to provide the miraculous cure that extra edge it was supposed to have. A case of Perfect Water will cost you around $50. I believe those twist tubes were $10 for a box of 20 in total. A variety of flavours to treat a variety of diseases. The twist tube staring me in the face states raspberry and that it is for joint health. I don't know what that means. My recollection of the other tastes and what they cured is vague, with the exception of one that was for immunity. In all honesty, if it had provided immunity from Amway, I would have guzzled those suckers like there was no tomorrow. I prefer sour things so the raspberry twist tube wasn't as horrible for me as the XS pee water, but it did have an extra nasty little kick that left an unpleasant aftertaste, and it was almost impossible for me to swallow the entire bottle of poisoned Amway water.

Despite the fact that I was typically able to complete the sour raspberry water, it had absolutely no effect on my joints or mobility, despite the fact that I consumed at least 5 of them per week for several months. No such thing helped the person with arthritis to whom we sold a box of raspberry twist tubes as well as Perfect Water. I didn't even urinate a drop! There is no difference between ingesting this much-hyped Amway snake oil product and drinking water from the faucet. When you consider that $10 is a tiny sum to pay for 20 vitamin sticks that accomplish nothing, you realise that you've just wasted your money on yet another Amway product that makes exaggerated claims about the miracles that can be performed with it.

Yes, it's yet another Amway ruse!

What's even scarier is that there is no expiration date printed on the twist bottle of this joint supplement stuff.

This has got to be the last scumbag Amway product I come across in my home. I'm going to have to hire someone to come in and perform an exorcism on this place.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular