Search Amway Leaders

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

What's My Job?

 The number of times a brainwashed ambot shows up on my site and writes a comment informing me that I have a job and that I work for someone else, and that I am a loser who is making my boss rich, is uncountable for me. Amspeak in its entirety. When I went to an Amway conference, the cult leaders would laugh at people who had employment, as if they were infected with some sort of horrible communicable disease.

After calling the ambot a liar and pressing him for information about where I work, who my boss is, what sort of job I have and, most importantly, where all of the money I'm supposed to be making at my job has gone missing, he retreats into silence. People who have accused me of having such a poor job as that do not respond when confronted with the evidence of their lies.

It is incomprehensible to brainwashed ambots that there are people all around the world who do not have employment opportunities. Their cult leaders claim that everyone has a job and that everyone has a supervisor, and the ambots believe them wholeheartedly. After all, one of the cardinal rules of Amway is that you should never challenge your upline!

Amway cult leaders, who claim to have retired when they were twenty-one years old, have a magnetic effect on Ambots. Everyone should be able to do it if they can. Younger ambots have a tendency to be disrespectful toward anyone who is still employed. These individuals are motivated by a desire for material items and do not wish to work for another person. Very plainly, they do not understand that when you work for Amway as a commissioned salesperson, even if you are thinly disguised as an independent business owner, you are still subject to the same rules and policies as anybody else in the company.

A large number of people, notably those in their 20s, 30s, and 40s, are employed. Many people in their 50s are transitioning towards semi-retirement, and some are even quitting their employment and beginning their own businesses. Among the population in the working years of 20 to 60, there is a segment that is unable to work because of physical or mental problems. Housewives or househusbands whose spouse is the sole breadwinner, lottery winners, heirs, persons who live off their investments, and those who are capable of working but for whatever reason prefer not to do so are all included in this age category.

I don't pass judgement on people based on whether or not they work. But then again, I'm not an ambot at all!

In stark contrast to the fairy storey that ambots have been taught by their cult leaders about how everyone has a job and a supervisor, this just isn't true. When brainwashed ambots discover that there are people in the world who, for one reason or another, are not employed by someone, it must be a mind-boggling realisation for them because their Amway cult leaders have brainwashed them into believing that everyone else in the world who is not in Amway has a job, it must be a mind-boggling realisation for them.

I haven't had a regular job in years, other from running our small business with my husband. Even now, as we transition into semi-retirement, we discuss the possibility of starting a different type of business within the next five years. Not a shady Scamway operation, either.

Maybe we'll end up like Amway Diamonds and never truly retire from our jobs!

Despite the fact that it has been years since I had a boss - and no, my spouse does not count because he knows who the true boss is! - I am nevertheless excited about the future. Job-holders, in my opinion, are perfectly OK. Not everyone is capable of becoming self-employed or running their own business; whether it is due to financial constraints, lack of intelligence, lack of ambition, or other factors, not everyone possesses the necessary skills. Ambots, who believe they are superior to everyone else because they are "business owners," demonstrate contempt and hatred for their employees while failing to recognise that not everyone possesses the necessary skills to be self-employed. And, once again, I'm not referring to becoming a phoney ass Scamway IBO or other such MLM that tries to motivate their employees by convincing them that they are legitimate business owners in order to make more money. I have no reason to look down my nose at individuals who do work for an employer or to scoff at them, telling them that they will always be a broke loser working for someone else, just because I don't have a job to perform.

Inconsiderate, brainwashed Amway IBOs with a superiority complex are the people who will do this job well.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular