Search Amway Leaders

Friday, August 27, 2021

Amway IBOs Giving Back?

 The uplines that talk about donating $5000 or $10,000 cheques one day when you reach diamond status make me laugh. They spoke on the importance of giving back to the community. Everything is nice and dandy, but what exactly do IBOs provide to society? As a result of their commitment to system, the vast majority of dedicated IBOs experience a net loss of both time and money, and as a result have less to "give back."

I'm sure some IBOs and leaders make the time to give back, but I'm willing to guess that when the subject of giving back comes up, many will use the concept of delayed gratification. In the past, some diamond's financial records became public due to unanticipated events, but I never saw any evidence of the big monetary contributions that they claim to have made. You'd expect double diamonds to be handing out hundreds of thousands of dollars at gatherings, given that they indicate that they live million-dollar lifestyles. So, how much of those millions do they "give back" to the community? I say this especially because the diamonds are frequently seen preaching Christian principles to the public.

Consider the following as food for thought. Your local church would be better off with you contributing a couple hundred dollars a month and assisting in the feeding of the destitute than with you receiving nothing until you reach platinum or diamond status. As a former IBO, I was also guilty of this. When I was awarded an emerald or a diamond, I believed I would be able to contribute significantly. During my IBO days, I didn't give a second thought to the possibility of not helping. I was preoccupied with running the firm, and my finances were spent mostly on product purchases, as well as tools and functions.

I feel that the majority of IBOs have good intentions and are motivated to give back and assist others. However, I believe that upline counsel will, in many circumstances, limit their ability to do so as a result of the tools and functions that they purchase. That is one of the most pernicious aspects of certain upline leaders. They are just concerned with their bottom line, but they give the idea to their downline that they are concerned with them and want them to succeed. Suppose it is true that certain downlines were instructed to attend many Dream Night gatherings, what are the uplines doing other than depleting the financial accounts of their downlines, which they are supposed to be assisting in the enhancement of.

Some independent business owners (IBOs) may contribute back, but what exactly are they giving back?

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular