Search Amway Leaders

Friday, August 27, 2021

(False) Amway Income Claims?

 The presence of IBOs coming by and making outrageous income claims without a shred of evidence is something that occurs frequently on this site and others. IBOs will tell you that it is none of your concern, or that what they earn is not indicative of what you might earn in your own firm. I feel it to be quite relevant. As a prospective customer, I would like to know how much the average IBO makes. If I were to create a Subway franchise, I would want to know how much money I might expect to make in the first year. Unlike other companies, Amway only shows you the best case scenario and not what is likely or common. Of course, this is done in order to make the opportunity appear more appealing than it actually is in the hopes of convincing you to join up.

Take, for example, this recent comment from an unnamed Indian blogger:

"Hello, I'd like to inform you that I'm a scientist who works full-time in the field of study. I have time for my recreational activities such as bowling, horseback riding, and so on. The important news, though, is that I have also reached the emerald level in Amway. Mr. Joe(un)cool, what are your thoughts on that?"

If you pay attention, the commenter is basically saying that he has a full-time work, but that he also enjoys his hobbies while running an emerald company. Meanwhile, he throws in a tiny dig at Joecool to round out his tirade against him. Given the fact that there is documentation indicating that many platinums do not make any money (net), it is reasonable to assume that an emerald does not generate much money from Amway. I'm confident that a respectable job will bring in more money than the typical emerald.

In addition, I think this allegation is completely bogus. Someone who is emerald would most likely be up until the wee hours of the morning cranking out fresh IBOs to keep the firm running and trying to push it into diamond. I'm going to give the anonymous one thing. While Amway's reputation has been severely tarnished in the United States and Canada, the same cannot be said about the country of India. But there's one more thing I'd like to mention. Even if an emerald is generating a net profit, it is likely that he or she has several hundreds of downline members who are losing money as a result of functions and other tools that, unfortunately, are intended to assist an IBO in their success.

I'm curious as to why IBOs are instructed to be deceitful. Why aren't they able to be open and honest about Amway and the money they make from it? Is this a violation of Amway policies, or are the uplines attempting to conceal something that is painfully obvious? I'm aware that WWDB, my former LOS, instructed IBOs to "fake it until you make it until you get it." To put it another way, it meant lying about your Amway income and making yourself appear successful, even if you didn't have enough money to put food on the table.

Which one is it, then? False or exaggerated income declarations, or open deception? You make the call.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular