Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

The Amway Warrior?

 An enraged Amway and WWDB IBO made this comment to me two years ago, and it stuck with me. Making it public again now will be rather amusing, I believe. The fact that I accepted "Bryant's" offer and added him as a friend on Facebook may be of interest to certain readers. Soon after, he stopped replying to my remarks and questions. A couple of months later, I was unfriended on Facebook, and he appeared to have left Amway. When I sought him up, he had stopped posting Amway-related material and had returned to his "quitter" or "Broke Loser" way of life. I am posting this for your reading pleasure. By the way, I was an IBO on the downline of the infamous WWDB Duncans. I'm curious as to whether Greg Duncan has recovered from his chapter 7 bankruptcy from 2009?

On July 31, 2015, at 4:29 a.m., Bryant Mxxxxxxx posted a message.

I'm writing to express my gratitude for the time you've taken to read this letter.

First and foremost, you come across as a quitter; have you ever committed yourself to anything in your life? Sorry if it came off as a personal attack on you. I'm new to WWDB and appreciated reading your words of wisdom about quitting as well as how you encouraged other quitters to do the same. I personally conducted research on WWDB before joining the WWDB group since I was under the impression that it was affiliated with Amway, and I've been approached by Amway five times. To be honest, I think being a cage fighter has given me an excellent personality.

I'd also like to call you out on your line-ups because I know the Duncans and their children could never possibly be your uplines, so I'd like to call you out on that as well. Brant is quite selective in who he chooses to mentor, and it is usually the non-quitters who receive his attention, as well as the diamonds and emeralds. My upline Fenton and Susie Eng are both mentored directly by Brant and his wife Julie.

Before I became a Dream Builder, I was in it for the money. I was a drug dealer, and yes, I sold drugs, much like the cartel blood that courses through my veins. I was pleased with myself for being a drug dealer, and I thought I was a pretty cool person. Then I woke up and realised that everyone claims to have money, but no one truly knows how to acquire it. Aside from working a regular job and selling drugs, I also trained every day to fight in a cage. Wow, my life was in complete disarray until my closest buddy requested me to meet her sponsor and mentor, Jerry Liu, and Fenton Eng (emerald mentor), so I sat down and met them with one foot out the door and my right ass check on the chair ready to run. First and foremost, there was never any offer made; rather, I had to go through an application process in order to be selected for my mentoring, which I am extremely grateful for and grateful that I battled for. What I'm really trying to say is that I would love to sit down and speak with you face to face and prove that you are wrong about world wide dream builder. I haven't paid a single cent and have so far been receiving the Kate messages for free and haven't needed to purchase a single thing; however, I will because that is a requirement of this programme.

Did you anticipate money to start raining down from the sky? If you had listened to your mentor, you would have learnt one of the most important aspects of this entire programme. But you didn't. You can't acquire anything without putting up the effort. Hard work, on the other hand, is the key that you seem to have overlooked! World Wide Group has had a profound impact on my life, and I will defend WWDB till the end of my days because that is what it means to not quit and not give in. I would love for you to meet the entire Fentons team, including those in Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Bellingham, Washington. Everyone would stare at you and shake their heads; you were already there, and I don't understand how you could possibly go now.... Unless, and this is a big though, you're a quitter. Well, I was tired of being a loser and a quitter, so I became a lifelong dream builder for people all over the world! In addition, the Family Reunion completely blew my mind, and I'm thankful that, unlike some cooljoe who authored this blog, I'm willing to make sacrifices for my future.

Because we all make mistakes, I'd like to say thank you with love.

I challenge you to find me on Facebook as Bryant Mxxxxxxx.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular