Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

This Oughta Be Very Interesting!

 A friend of mine has recently signed up to become an Amway Independent Business Owner (IBO). He intends to become a member of the WWDB. The invitation to examine the plan was graciously denied by me, but the gentleman stated that he is willing to keep me informed of his progress in the hopes of instilling interest in me in Amway by his demonstration of success. He is completely unaware of my identity as "Joecool."

I'm not going to try to persuade him to give up or discourage him from starting a business at this point in time. I'm just going to sit back and watch his improvement and see where it goes from there. As a result, I'm going to take a close check at WWDB to see if anything has changed. I have a strong suspicion that everything is exactly the same as it was in the past, with the exception of the online ordering part of the business. Standing orders and functions, as well as most of the teachings, such as "never quit" and "never skip a function," appear to have remained unchanged.

Several extremely fascinating blog entries are on the horizon, and I'm looking forward to them. Keep checking back.........

I've already received a mail from someone who told me about a three-acre mansion in Hawaii that his upline diamond purchased and "paid for in cash."

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular