Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

IBOFightback's Rebuttal?

 I'm going to guess that this is David Steadson/IBOFB on the line. Here's what he had to say in response to "Mr. Million's" blog:

David Steadson had this to say...

The following is the response I posted on the "millions" website, which he initially refused to publish, but has now done so voluntarily. You can, of course, hide behind the stupid Communications Decency Act (CDA), which makes it completely okay to disseminate false and defamatory content. It comes as no surprise that you have a complete lack of integrity and act in this manner.

I, nor any of my companies/businesses, have ever received any compensation from Amway or anybody else, either directly or indirectly, in exchange for promoting them on Wikipedia or any of my other sites. This has previously been mentioned explicitly on my primary websites. You are well aware of this, but you have chosen to disregard it.

I have never intentionally stated anything false (that is, lied) on any website, including my Amway-related websites, and I will never do so in the future. I completely acknowledge that I am only human and that I have made mistakes in the past, such as saying something that turned out to be incorrect. Please accept my apologies.

Third, I do not make "heavily biassed contributions" to sites such as Wikipedia, nor do I make attempts to "personally assassinate" anyone with whom I may disagree. It is true that on Wikipedia, I have "created" a great number of "bad" information on Amway and certain related companies, and I have written a great deal of it. Instead of aiming to offer actual facts and a truly balanced picture, I'm attempting to do so in contrast to you, who, according to my research, has not contributed a single "positive" change to the Amway-related articles.

Four, about a year or so ago, I explored forming a company to give reputation management services to direct selling businesses. I was under the impression that there existed a market for such services, but that the majority of companies were doing a bad job of serving it. Although a prototype website was constructed (thus the large amount of "lorem ipsum" material on the site), the concept was never implemented and the project was abandoned. No clients ever came into contact with the company because it was never founded, never advertised, and never existed. The sites and domain names have been transferred to a subsidiary of another firm in which I have a stake, which has nothing to do with direct sales and will be devoted to the development of online communities.

3. My wife did not abandon me, a claim that you have since removed from your website. It wasn't like it was any of your dang business, either.

4. My original Amway Australia business achieved a substantially higher level of success than the 3 percent mark. It is false to assert or imply anything else. The recognition you are referring to does not pertain to that firm, which continues to operate and generate income for my former wife.

5. The great majority of the websites you claim I "manage" haven't been updated in years, if they've even been updated in the first place. The domain names for several of them were simply "grabbed" when they became available for whatever reason, while others were automatically created when accounts were necessary in order to comment on other blogs hosted by the same providers. It was around this time that I was having difficulty getting Google to pick up my website updates that I came up with a number. When the situation was resolved, I decided to stop updating the pages. It is dishonest to assert that I am actively managing these websites.

6. Any content I have uploaded on websites that has not already been made publicly available, including movies, is normally made available to IBOs in secret portions of Amway websites, on Amway DVDs, or through email distribution lists. 7. It is in part because of this content that I have registered as an IBO in various countries, and in part because I want to have access to it for my websites. As a result of my websites, I have naturally made contact with a large number of "insiders" at Amway and allied BSM companies. These "insiders" have only provided me with "very" infrequently with additional information in advance. In reality, Amway has requested that I remove several videos from my YouTube channel because they were no longer allowed by the company.

Seventh, I do not have "at least one JOB" and have not worked as an employee for anyone since approximately 1998. I have done contract and consulting work in a variety of industries on an as-needed basis, but my primary focus has been on my own business endeavours.

In fact, virtually the entirety of your post, including the central thesis that I am a "paid shill," is untrue and libellous.

9:56 a.m. on April 26, 2011

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular