Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, August 21, 2021

The Problem With Amway And MLM?

 I stumbled upon this interesting article:

http://www.thechangeblog.com/my-beef-with-multi-level-marketing.

1. The Products and Services Aren't Valuable.

The gathering I attended for the first time was held in a large movie theatre. Following a spectacular movie presentation, a parade of people shared their MLM success stories with us. There was a training session for established marketers after the meeting for newcomers. I stayed because my friend was staying for the meeting and I wanted to learn more about this possibility. It was enlightening.

During this training session, I learned that the opportunity mainly entailed reselling telecoms business services. It quickly became clear that it provided little to no value to the potential customer, as the service was no less expensive than merely having a telecoms subscription. The training advised marketers to use language like "you will be doing me a favour by doing this" or "you will be making my dream of working for myself come true" to redirect questions about the service's benefits.

In terms of Amway, I'm confident that their items are flawless. Is anyone, on the other hand, buying Amway products because they are the best in terms of quality and/or value? Most people who buy the products, it appears to me, do so because they are enticed by Amway or feel compelled to do so by someone (yes, I'm sure there are exceptions). This brings me to the second issue I have with MLM.

Relationships between MLM Strains

Now, based on what I've seen, MLM has a cult-like following as people become enamoured with the idea of earning "passive residual income." Because the income model is similar to that of a pyramid, MLM success is primarily reliant on recruiting more people to join. In this way, everyone you know – friends, family, and coworkers – becomes a potential source of cash and recruits.

As you might guess, someone who becomes overly engrossed in MLM will be quite irritating. MLM can strain, and perhaps permanently harm, relationships with those closest to you in this way. And keep in mind that in many circumstances, whether MLM products and services bring any value will be debatable.

Last Thoughts

As this essay makes clear, these are solely my opinions. I'm only familiar with the MLM options mentioned, and I'll cheerfully admit that I didn't pursue them beyond the initial presentation. I'm a fairly open-minded person, and I'm sure many individuals have had positive MLM experiences. MLM is frequently associated with personal development, and I'm sure many people build confidence and learn essential networking skills as a result of participating. However, if you are involved in MLM or are presented with an opportunity, please examine the reasons above, try to cut through all of the hype that is likely to be associated with the presented opportunity, and use your own judgement to determine the opportunity's worth.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular