Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Tricked Into Attending An Amway Meeting?

 A recent remark on another Amway blog stated the following:

http://www.unhappyfranchisee.com/will-amway-make-you-annoying/

Nat is the author of this piece.

The effects of my recent experience with Amway are still fresh in my mind! Do you have any idea how long it took for me to feel this way? One day, I'll get there! During a recent stroll in the park with my 7-year-old daughter, I came across a couple with a child. They appeared to be quite joyful and optimistic, and they seemed to genuinely like me. As a result, we swapped phone numbers and now we are officially friends! They got in touch with me one day and said they wanted to talk to me about a business opportunity. The people I met only talked about it briefly, and when I inquired as to whether it was Amway, they didn't respond....

They persuaded me to accompany them to the centre, and silly me, I agreed. I was there for a reason. When we arrived, I noticed the Amway brand on the building and immediately thought NO! They were virtually opening my suitcase in order to accept me into their cult! They made certain that I travelled with them in their automobile, and let me tell you, I felt confined in that vehicle!

Amway is a swindle, not to add that it is a cult, or some sort of terrifying religion, to put it mildly. People have been brainwashed to the point of being completely possessed.

Historical facts about Amway: China has outlawed Amway as a multilevel marketing organisation, allowing them to just function as retail stores since they consider the concept to be FRAUD!!! People had their money, friends, and family taken away from them. More than 99 percent of Amway sales representatives never make even a single cent in profit! These are the facts, not a philosophy or a personal viewpoint!

Sales are not the most important factor in keeping Amway alive because it has no customers and only a revolving group of unsuccessful salespeople!!! Finally, the quality of the products is ordinary, and they are incredibly pricey! Someone made an excellent comment earlier: "Your garage will be overflowing with detergent, and you will have no friends or family!" The same thing happened to me two days ago, and I'm still on fire! These individuals not only deprived me of my Sunday, but they also violated me!!! Anyone who believes that this is the path to financial success is gravely mistaken.... I do hope that anyone considering joining takes the time to read some of the stories, because I would hate to see people putting their time, money, heart, soul, and health into something like this!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular