Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Amway Or Costco?

 Costco, in my opinion, is a significantly better value than Amway. I've noticed a difference after being an IBO and a Costco member. The primary one is that if I spend $200 at Costco, I leave with a cartload of merchandise, as opposed to an armful of merchandise from Amway for the same money. A time back, I posted a piece comparing Costco and Amway price comparisons. In practically every pricing comparison, Costco came out on top. That isn't to suggest Amway doesn't have wonderful products, but I believe Costco offers a superior value overall.

I live approximately 10 miles from the nearest Costo, but the drive there takes me along the island's shore (I'm from Hawaii), and it's a beautiful drive. When I arrive, I may fill up my gas tank and get a 4% rebate on my petrol purchase if I use my American Express card. I can also stop for lunch and have a foot-long hot dog and bottomless drink for $1.50, which is a hard-to-beat value. There are also some fantastic bargains to be found there. A case of water with 35 bottles, for example, costs $5.99. (Can you tell me how much a case of flawless water costs?) A entire slow-roasted chicken costs $5.99, a full rack of BBQ ribs costs $9.99, and a whole 20-inch pizza costs $9.99. I should also mention that the cuisine at Costco is excellent.

While Amway's laundry detergent and cosmetics may be competitive with other stores and Costco, Costco and other large retailers provide a wider range of products at lower prices. Additionally, when I use American Express to make a transaction, I receive a 2% reward. There are no other conditions! So, yes, I am "compensated" for shopping at Costco. I also qualify for the rebate because there is no quota requirement.

But what's the main reason I appreciate Costco? Nobody has ever duped me into attending a Costco meeting in the hopes of selling me a Costco outlet! There is no upline at Costco. Nobody has ever referred to me as a broke loser because I don't belong to Costco or shop there. When I refuse to purchase at Costco, no one questions my character. Because I buy elsewhere, there are no Costco personnel calling me names. There are no cds that teach me how to shop at Costco, and I don't have to go to any seminars to learn how to shop there. I simply go shopping and save money.

Some Amway defenders have attempted to compare the prices of Costco with Amway. If you compare Costco online to Amway, the prices are closer, with Costco prevailing, but Costco prices are much cheaper if you are there in person and you can really add to your savings using a cash back credit card. Prospects and current IBOs are challenged to walk along the aisles of Costco and compare pricing.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular