Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Joecool Is On Vacation!

 In order to inform my blogging readership, I simply wanted to inform you all that Joecool will be taking a holiday in a prominent tourist destination in the South Pacific. I'll still have access to the internet, but there may not be many new articles and comment moderation may be slower than usual because I'll be too busy admiring the crystal blue ocean waters!

What's more, guess what? No amount of Amway money could have bought me a fantastic trip or ensured that I had enough time to relax and enjoy myself. In a few years, I will be completely retired and will be able to travel much more frequently. Continue to put up a strong fight till I return!

I'll attempt to get a fresh piece up as soon as I can before I depart tomorrow.

Best of luck with your blogging!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular