Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Not Much Changes In Amway?

 If my memory serves me correctly, Amway was seeing significant growth in the mid-1990s. At the time, their sales had reached a new all-time high of approximately 7 billion dollars. Recruitment was on the rise, and fresh diamonds and emeralds appeared to be appearing all across the United States. When I first started in the Amway industry in 1997-1998, the wave was still going strong. I later left after discovering the lies and deception that had been used to persuade me to join, and I went on to become an outspoken advocate for the truth about AMOs and some of the AMO leaders in general. The lies told to attract prospects were widespread, and the upline simply changed history, never being held accountable for the deception on their part.

A common argument made by Amway defenders is that the experience of those who are critical of the company is invalid because the experience may be out of date, or because some of those who are critical of the company have never been IBOs in the first place. That argument does not hold water with me because it is possible to be highly knowledgable about certain things without having actually done them. I am well aware that I would not put my hand on a hot stove for fear of getting burned. Even though I have never had a hand burnt on a stove before, I am aware of this. In the same way, if I burned my hand on a hot stove 15 years ago, would my experience be different if I burned my hand on a hot stove today? Unlikely. That is just a straw man argument used by Amway apologists to make the point that you can't grasp something unless you had direct personal experience with it. In my particular instance, though, I can speak from first-hand experience.

There have been some changes in the Amway industry over the years, to be sure. When it comes to product mobility, groups no longer employ the call in a pickup approach, however it is my understanding that certain groups still use this method for standing orders and other things. Despite the fact that certification may have been beneficial, there is evidence of unethical acts taking place, with the only difference being that these topics are discussed in small meetings rather than at filmed occasions. Many groups still place a strong emphasis on recruiting new IBOs rather than on making a profit from the things they sell. Many groups are still primarily concerned with selling their downline tools, rather than ensuring that new IBOs are profitable. For the most part, nothing significant about Amway has changed in many years, as far as I can tell.

Many of the leaders from my former group, WWDB, are still in place, according to those who were present when I was an IBO. When compared to the amount of IBOs that have come and gone over the last 15 years or so, there have been very few new diamonds added to the WWDB inventory. The lies and deception perpetrated by the upline leaders were never acknowledged or apologised for. They have been exposed as being primarily con artists. Leaders who preached "pay solely in cash" have been discovered to have debts they are unable to pay, such as triple diamond leaders. Greg Duncan, who was a victim of Chapter 7 bankruptcy a few years ago.. Some Amway leaders, such as Brad Wolgamott, who swore that their company saved marriages, are getting divorced. Whoever said that tools were the key to success has little or no downline success to show for all of the tools they have sold to their customers.

The Amway business has altered little in the last 15 to 20 years, with the exception of a name change from Amway to Quixtar and then back to Amway. When you look at the broader picture, it doesn't amount to much. Even in this day and age, the people continue to lose their asses.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular