Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Why I Don't Do Amway?

 Back in the 1990s, I worked as an IBO. Those were my impressions when I was younger, and I fell for the hype that there might be a "shortcut" to wealth and an early retirement. For those in their twenties and thirties, the prospect of retiring in five years with enough money to enjoy life is extremely appealing. My initial scepticism was replaced by a desire to believe it, and because my sponsor happened to be a good friend of mine, I decided to get involved, hoping that my buddy would be able to guide me into the promised land. While I appeared to be successful, sponsoring people and increasing my volume, this was not the case (PV). I became into what the diamonds referred to as a "mover and shaker." I was given the opportunity to ride to several meetings with the diamond and other such things. However, I was unaware that this was how the upline cultivated a prospective future "platinum" or direct distributor at the time.

Though I seemed to be achieving financial independence and progressing up the ladder of success, what I saw behind the scenes showed that I was making some money but then losing it all back because of functions that required air travel (I was in Hawaii) or because, following upline advice, I was investing in books, tapes (now cds), and doing everything I could to "duplicate" my upline in order for me to achieve financial independence and progress.

At the moment, our upline took the stage and swore on the stage that no one professed to be using tools. We paid more for such parties than we would have paid for a rock concert, for example, and I was under the impression that rock stars were making a lot of money, else they wouldn't be performing in front of a crowd. There are also smaller functions, and I was aware that rock stars made money by selling (at the time) cassette cassettes and compact discs. In other words, I was aware that money was involved, but at the same time, our trusted diamonds claimed that no one profited, and at the time, I trusted them. I eventually quit because, even though I had 4000 PV, I was not making any net income, as promised by my upline. They kept pushing me not to give up because the money will come in handy. They, on the other hand, began attempting to exert control over my life. They wanted me to, for example, get permission to be married or to purchase a new automobile before proceeding. These were all elements that contributed to my decision to leave, as was the lack of a net profit.

The diamonds had lied about making huge profits on tools, and I was shocked when I saw a Newsweek article about it shortly after I had quit. Some people make more money from tools than they do through Amway. And while the tools were meant to be the secret to Amway's success, they turned out to be the secret to the diamond industry's success instead. After all, why wouldn't it? The tools had a significantly greater profit margin than Amway items, and it was essentially only the emeralds and higher that were making any significant money from the tools at the time. After a while, I forgot about the storey and moved on with my life.

Later, when searching for information on what had happened to my upline diamond, I came upon a forum called "Quixtar Blog" (which is no longer active), where the entire tools scam and diamond falsehoods were uncovered and exposed. After gaining a great deal of knowledge and finally comprehending the scam that was perpetrated against me, I decided to start a blog to share my experiences. My blog was extremely popular, receiving hundreds of thousands of visitors. That blog was brought down when it was hacked and damaged, most likely by an IBO or David Steadson, alias IBOFightback, who was behind the attack.

Then, in 2009, I decided to start this blog. As a result of these precautions, I've been fighting the good battle against hackers for the past many years. I keep this blog up to date so that unwary prospects or information searchers may quickly Google and locate the information they desire. At the very least, if they do elect to participate, they will do so with full disclosure. Numerous people are able to locate what they require and make informed judgments concerning Amway. As a public service, I think it to be necessary because there aren't many resources available nowadays.

Amway is a horrible concept, in my opinion, because the company's name has been tarnished by a negative image. Their items are of generic quality, yet they are sold at a premium price, making it difficult, if not impossible, to sell at full retail price and earn a profit. And, in order to be successful, you must acquire a large number of downline members, which is something that the majority of individuals are not equipped for. It is unfortunate that most people have a higher chance of winning the lottery than they do of succeeding in Amway, which is unfortunate since, despite the fact that Amway is not a game of chance, success percentages are comparable to those of random chance games. That is one of the reasons why I do not participate in Amway.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular