Search Amway Leaders

Monday, September 13, 2021

Who's Really Running the Scam?

 From an anonymous poster from Bangalore, Karnataka, India, on my Married to an Ambot blog, Anna Banana has been accused of running a scam, ironically enough on a post I wrote about how Amway causes hate and rage, because this person must truly be feeling the hate and rage from Amway, or else I doubt they would have dropped by to read. http://marriedtoanambot.blogspot.com/2011/09/amway-creates-hate-and-rage.html

Is it possible that there is a linguistic barrier?

So I went to dictionary.com and looked up the definition of scam:

a confidence game or other dishonest enterprise, especially one intended to make a rapid profit; a con; a con artist

For those of you who don't know, a confidence game is the origin of the term "con" or "con man," which is simply a shortened version of the term confidence game. A confidence game is when you make friends with someone and gain their trust in order to defraud them of their money or other valuables.

We experienced something similar when we were in Amway - or more particularly, what happened to my Ambot!

So I thought I'd break it down for my inexperienced Indian visitor to help him understand who is actually operating a scam in this country.

Banana Anna Banana

Amway

There is an annual fee.

no

yes

Offers products that are completely ineffective.

no

yes

Products are pricey at this establishment.

no

yes

Offers products that are completely ineffective.

no

yes

Offers a wide range of products.

no

yes

Offers motivational materials for purchase.

no

yes

Exaggerates the advantages of the product

no

yes

Falsely claims to have earned income.

no

yes

Ticket sales for seminars are handled by this company.

no

yes

It is a source of financial trouble.

no

yes

Marriages are destroyed by this substance.

no

yes

Relationships are destroyed.

no

yes

Others are forced to beg for permission.

no

yes

Information is under control.

no

yes

It is the root cause of bankruptcy.

no

yes

Having a cult to run

no

yes

People are being brainwashed.

no

yes

It incites people to tell lies.

no

yes

People are labelled as losers.

There are just ambots!

yes

Individuals are important to him.

yes

no

Tells the truth in all situations

yes

no

To summarise, I do not charge anyone a fee to read my blog, either on a yearly basis or on a per-visit basis. I do not sell any things to the people who come to my website. As of November 15, 2011, this was not the case. Who knows what will happen in the future? It's a joke, but it's true. In all honesty, I have nothing to sell. I do not solicit donations of money or personal items from my readers. Oh. If anyone has any leftover Halloween candy they'd like to get rid of, please let me know and I'll gladly take them off their hands! It's a joke, of course!

The great thing about Anna Banana is that I never try to con any of my followers into giving me money or other valuables. My goal isn't to collect anything other than knowledge about what happens behind the scenes when someone is active with Amway. I'm not exaggerating when I say that Amway is a lucrative business opportunity. I don't understand how I can be running a fraud if I am not receiving any form of advantage. What exactly is in it for me?

Fearing that I have become a victim of a brainwashed ambot who is unaware that they are being scammed, I have taken to the internet to express my concerns. In their rage and confusion, this anonymous poster from India is distorting the truth to their own advantage and accusing me of conducting a fraud on the internet community.

People can read my Married to an Ambot blog for free right here on this website. They are not going to be messed over and forced to hand over some cash before reading the next paragraph.

It's a strange situation. Because I haven't received a single penny from this fraud of a blog, perhaps Anonymous from Bangalore, Karnataka, India can come back and clarify how much money I am earning from it.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular