Search Amway Leaders

Monday, September 13, 2021

Franklin Covey Binders

 A Franklin Covey organiser was purchased by Ambot on his first visit to the Amway and WWDB stores. Not sure how much it was exactly, but I recall that it was more than $100 in total. It's a leather-bound organiser that contains a day planner calendar on the inside. All the better for stuffing your face with Amway-worthy garbage.

Ambot had to use this space to keep track of all of his Amway activities. Before World Wide Dream Builders offered their $50/month premier membership, which included an online calendar and address book, among other features, to help you keep track of your Amway activities, I used to do this.

I used to have a leather organiser that contained a day planner, address book, phone log directory, and other useful items. It is still in my possession despite the fact that I have not purchased the yearly calendar day timer in a number of years. Outlook's calendar, I've discovered, fits all of my requirements. At the time, I assumed that my organiser would be sufficient for any Amway business; nevertheless, at the insistence of his upline and the possibility PV Ambot, he was forced to purchase his own organiser.

The Franklin Covey organiser had an issue that we discovered when it came to change the calendar for the new year. We looked in a number of office supply places, but were unable to locate any that were compatible with the ring binder system that Franklin Covey used for their organisers. Their tactic is quite devious since it virtually guarantees that whoever purchases the organiser will be required to purchase their proprietary annual calendar replacements. Perhaps things have changed since then, and someone has devised a method of creating a counterfeit calendar refill. I'm not sure, because I've been in and out of an office supply store seeking for a calendar refill for several years.

I'm not sure if the Franklin Covey organiser was one of the Amway tools that all IBOs were required to acquire, but I know that everyone in our LOS had one, so it's safe to assume that our Platinum was exerting pressure on everyone to purchase one.

This was the final time I worked with Amway. I don't recall seeing anyone wandering around with organisers in their hands. The world has changed. Everyone, including the ambots, was wandering around with their cell phones glued to their ears.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular