Search Amway Leaders

Monday, September 13, 2021

Davidicus sending prank email to Amway. Hilarious!

 I came discovered this web website, which contained a spoof email composed by Davidicus and sent to several Amway employees. It's typical of Amway to keep transferring the buck to someone else to take care of the problem instead of themselves.

I have no idea if this is a genuine exchange of emails or if Davidicus has staged everything, but it is absolutely hilarious in either case. It begins out slowly but quickly becomes amusing. Here's a passage from one of my favourite books. The link to the web page is located at the bottom of the page. Enjoy!

Mary,

Chad, an Amway Independent Business Owner (IBO) whom I met at a neighbourhood picnic, convinced me that Amway was the key to reaching my objectives. My ambition, on the other hand, is to not work. In addition, becoming a business owner takes effort. Chad also informed me that he had used the money he had gained from his business to construct a dungeon in his basement, which he would use for adult-only parties. I'm not sure what he was getting at with it. But I was absolutely interested in getting in touch with you guys to talk about accomplishing my goals.

Owning a business appears to be an excellent method to make a lot of money quickly. However, would I be permitted to rent my business in order to avoid having to actually work? Also, do you know if Amway sells leather goods?

Every time I try to converse with Chad, he brings up the subject of his invite-only events. In addition, he is standing too near to me.

Thanks!

Davidicus

Go to his website to see the complete letter exchange in its entirety.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular