Search Amway Leaders

Monday, September 13, 2021

Blogger issues....

 No, Blogger is not experiencing any maintenance issues at this time that I am aware of; rather, this is similar to Anna Banana's Married to an Ambot blogger remarks.

Please know that when I first established this blog, the comments were moderated since I'd seen enough blogs written by former International Business Opportunities (IBO) and contentious people writing comments that I decided it would be in my best interest to be able to regulate the comments.

Having said that, I post all comments unless they contain language that could be regarded as hate mongering towards any one race. That's not the way I was raised, and I'm not going to tolerate it in this environment.

It goes without saying that posting negative comments about your upline or Amway is completely acceptable here! That is exactly what my blog is about!

Blogger does not have the ability to modify comments on his or her blog. I have two options: either post the comment or delete it completely.

Any comments you make that you do not want published for everyone to see, please let me know and I will remove them when I have read them. Thank you. In the unlikely event that you're being a douchebag, I'll publish it nonetheless so that everyone may benefit from it! The only method to contact me privately is to leave me a remark and request me to delete it instead of posting it. I used to have my email address listed on my profile, but I changed my mind earlier this year and no longer do.

As long as you used your Blogger profile to write the remark, and you later change your mind about what you said, I will not delete it. Otherwise, I will remove the comment. I don't know how to get it back, and I can't restore the comments that were deleted. It is possible to leave me a comment and request that it be removed from the record if you utilised an anonymous mode of communication. The next time I log in - which may be several hours from now - I will have no issue doing so....

In that case, if you believe this message is meant at you, your comment has been deleted because I am unable to amend it. I trust you have grasped the situation. There will be no hard feelings!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular