Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Johnson, Marshall & Sherunda Amway

 When Marshall Johnson first visited this establishment in 1977, he was a member of the Baltimore Colts' professional football team. 

With two previous knee surgeries on the same knee, "the future looked a little dicey," Marshall says, particularly given his position as a wide receiver with the New York Jets. 

Financial security has suddenly risen to the top of the priority list.

"When a teammate, David Taylor, gave me the business plan, I was more concerned with chasing my football aspirations," Marshall recounts. 

"I was more concerned with pursuing my football objectives." Marshall finally decided to take the jump after a month of persistent persuasion from David. 

Marshall returned to his hometown of Houston, Texas, in January 1978, and immediately began expanding his firm.

"Numerous people, including my friends, relatives, and neighbours, advised me that it would not work. 

The situation will not last. It's a white man's world, after all. All of the remarks I heard were variations on the theme of "you are being used.

" I now had a new sense of purpose. I needed to demonstrate that it was possible for an African-American who resided 1500 miles away from his sponsor to complete the task. 

I kept telling others about my proposal, hoping to find some people who had their eyes open, a dream in their hearts, and the fortitude to work hard and disregard the naysayers. 

I tracked them down one by one. Despite the fact that I had to leave Houston in order to play football in Baltimore for the following season, I was surrounded by people who were determined to pursue their dreams."

When Marshall returned to Houston in January of the following year, he made the decision to upgrade to the Platinum level. 

His absence from training camp in July was not due to a pressing necessity to do so "financially." By the end of August, he had been released from his position on the team. 

It was not a traumatic event in any way. It was more like being released from prison because of excellent behaviour!

Marshall also reached the Ruby level during the month of August. 

Marshall's three boys, Markus, Kevin, and David, were six, four, and two years old, respectively, when Marshall decided to go Diamond. 

Today, the sons are actively involved in their father's business, assisting him in his growth. It truly is a family-run enterprise!

"This has been an interesting journey that has taken me all around the world and to about every state in the United States. 

I enjoy being involved in the lives of others in a positive way, and my greatest asset is the friendships I have developed.

" When Marshall moved into a new home, he kept the furniture in the previous one and turned it into an office for the time being. 

The delivery of new furniture to the new residence was completed. That is definitely the way to move forward!

"I'm out here to assist individuals in achieving their goals of freedom. No longer subjected to tyrannical managers and bill collectors. 

Allowing people to live in the home of their dreams while also enjoying peace of mind. I'm still giddy with excitement about spreading the message of hope that this company provides."

Johnson, Marshall & Sherunda


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular