Search Amway Leaders

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Diamond, Mark & Phyllis Amway

Back in 1970, I went on what I believed was a solid career with the Federal Government, ready to get on with 'real life.' Soon, I realised that 'real life' was no picnic.

After many promotions, it seemed like a smart idea to buy a house ' based on predicted professional advancement and income growth. 

It didn't take long to discover, everything I made went immediately into the house. After six years, there seemed to be no end in sight.

I was ready for anything that could assist me enhance my condition. I was very excited when I went home from a meeting, where I first learned all about this business. 

With the help of an exceptionally supportive upline, along with a powerful system, I got Platinum in two years, in spite of my tremendous phobia of sharing the plan. 

My government employment was not going as intended, and I grew even more driven to establish my own business. 

So, after three years, I left my job, at age 31, to establish my business fulltime. I made it to Emerald pretty fast, and after 3�' years of Bill Britt referring to me as 'Mark Emerald,' I was determined to follow my upline pals to Diamond Club!

Has it been worth it? You bet! I can now afford my home, I travel the globe ' literally, I have no boss, but I do have as friends some of the finest individuals, with the highest morals and beliefs you could ever want to discover. And, without a job to go to every day, I have the leisure and the flexibility to enjoy it all! 


Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular