Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Bankrupt Following Upline Advice?

 I've submitted a comment with a link to the forum where I discovered the information. Despite the fact that the commenter does not name which AMO he was connected with, the training sounds strikingly similar to what I have heard (and continue to hear) about from Worldwide Group or WWDB in the past. In my own experience as an IBO, I witnessed something similar to this happen to more than one IBO:

"In the end, I filed for bankruptcy after three years of unsuccessfully attempting to form a group on my own." When it came time for me to deliver them a start-up package, I only had one individual express interest, and they ultimately decided to sign with someone else. That was the final straw in my opinion. My sponsor and I are still good friends, but they have also decided to leave the programme as their group of individuals began to dwindle (sorry Peter).

I was persuaded to attend multiple out-of-state conferences and spend a significant amount of money on motivational tapes and books, despite the fact that I was in default on my mortgage and credit card payments... When I attempted to obtain better financial advise from my "upline," they continued to encourage me to spend, spend, spend... "fake it 'til I make it"... and other such nonsense. As soon as I filed for bankruptcy, they were nowhere to be found to assist me with my transition out of the Amway business.

The persons at the top of the sponsorship pyramid tend to earn a respectable income, whilst those at the bottom of the sponsorship pyramid struggle to make ends meet. I suppose that if you are extremely charismatic, you might be able to sponsor a large number of people and bring in a significant amount of money, but in order to really make it big, you need to have connections on the inside... because support is what allows things to work when they otherwise would not be able to. """

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular